love has no age ( end )

In taekook house::

Tae is cooking with a small smile and he is half naked, his upper body fully covered with cute  little hickey and his nipples also swollen because his bunny boy obsessed with his nipple and always sucking it like a lollipop.

Now jk is five months pregnant and taekook already married , no media,no strangers only taehyung, jungkook then jeons and Kim's that's it. Yes when mrs.kim get to know that tae is in love with a young boy first she can't accept that but days passed,she felt his son happiness is important than any outsiders, so she went to taes house along with others ,jimin, hobi , taehyun,soobin , even Yg and Suga.

Mrs.kim cried saying sorry to tae who forgive her but he didn't accept Yg and sg apology as they hurt him with words. Taehyun begged kook to forgive him but jk just giving cold shoulder to taehyun, Yg, sg, mr.jeon and older Jeon till. But after some months tae forgive them.

Tae may be have a soft heart but jk don't..

Let see what they are doing.

Tae felt a hands wrap around his tummy, and he felt jk baby bump hit on his back. Tae kiss jk forehead.

Tae:: how is my baby sleep?? ( Soft )

Jk hummed but whine hard, tae know why jk is whining because jk always complaining to tae that he can't hug tae properly because of his baby bump. Tae turn and lift him then make him sit on the kitchen counter.

He peck his lips who pull tae towards himself and latch his mouth on tae's nipple who chuckled at him and stroke his hair letting his tiny husband do anything. Jk is making a sucking sound and closing his eyes while kept his hand around tae bare waist, tae cooed and kiss jk head multiple times.

Their moment got distrub by the calling bell, but jk didn't let tae go when tae try to go he bite his nipples hardly make tae hiss in pain.

Jk:: nu..( sucking )

Tae sighed and stand their for fifteen minutes letting the person outside ring the bell continuously. No other way tae lift jk who put his legs around tae waist and glare at tae who peck his lips.

Tae opened the door holding jk securely who ready to scold whoever distrub them.

It was mrs.kim, hobi ,jm , taehyun and soobin.

Jk:: you people don't have house always disturbing us. ( Scold )

Others know jungkook definitely scold them so they prepared very well. Mrs.kim took out banana milkshake from the bag and hold it infront of jk who's eyes sparkle and forget to scold them ,make others laugh while tae look at jk with love eyes.

Tae make jk sit on the sofa and pour the banana milk on the glass then gave it to jk who drink it like there is no tomorrow. Others settled beside him but taehyun looking at jk with guilty eyes, still jk didn't talk with him.

Jk gulp the whole glass while tae is patting jk back who let out a burp.

Tae kiss jk cheeks and left to continue his cooking.

Mrs.k:: how are you baby? ( Soft )

Jk:: good oldy. ( Bunny smile )

Then everyone laugh and spending their time together, taehyun feel soo bad ,his own best friend ignoring him like he is a dust.

Tae serve everyone and sit beside jk then started to feed him. After some time others left, tae tried very hard to make jk sleep because he need to buy groceries but bunny boy was adamant to come along with him.

Now both are heading towards the grocery shop.

Tae make jk sit on the shopping cart and started to move ,both buy everything they need while others giving them weird look because of their age difference but taekook didn't give any fuck about them.

Tae payed the bill and walking out of the shop holding jk hand. But he was stopped by a women who is in her thirtees. She look at tae with shock eyes.

??:: Taehyung is it you?? ( Shock )

Taekook look at her, but tae didn't remember her.

Tae:: hmm you are?? ( Raise his brows when she look at their joined hands weirdly )

??:: Aishh I am your uni friend yn. Hmm is it your nephew. ( Curious )

Jk pock his tongue and cup tae face who look at him ,jk smashed his lips on tae making yn widen her eyes.

Yn:: what the hell. ( Shout )

Jk:: he is my husband, now move. Hubby my legs are paining. ( Pout )

Tae lift jk in bridal style who is glaring at yn.

Yn:: then taehyung your number so that we can be in contact. ( Flirty )

Jk:: if you don't go from here I will make you bald bitch. ( Tae widen his eyes ,jk mood swings are very bad )

Tae left from there before jk hit her. Yn stand their like a statue and shiver in fear when he saw how jk is looking at her darkly.

Taekook house::

Now tae is comforting jk who is fuming in anger.

Jk:: taehyung your number ( mimick her in a very funny way )

Tae want to laugh but he don't want to wake the double bunny.

Jk:: that bitch, how dare she?? Old man if I ever see you talk with her i will cut your dick. ( Tae widen his eyes in horror ) no no my precious dick , I will go to oldy house. ( Cute threaten )

Tae shook his head with a smile and pull jk to his embrace and started to kiss him slowly both are sharing a sweet kiss.

Tae take care of him like a queen, he never let jk do any works , yeah they get soo many hate from society but they didn't care because they love each other soo much.

Months passed jungkook give birth to a baby boy who is a carbon copy of tae make taekook soo happy, jk also forgive everyone.

Taekook named their baby as  taegukk.

Gukk was soo attached with taehyung, he is a dada boy. Both jungkook and gukk always fight for tae's attention and yes jungkook was the winner why not tae love them equally but his bunny boy is always special to him.

May be many lovers broken up just because fearing for society but in taekook pov they are no one to them to even consider their points...

They love eachother forever, ever and ever........

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: tell me about this chapter...

detective Kim on the way means tomorrow...

Next oneshot will be sad , warning for you guys...