unreal ( 5 )

In tae's house::

He is cutting vegetables with a neutral face, he is wearing a simple tshirt and loose grey pants, his hair tied up , he is cooking kimchi fried rice, whenever he was restless and feeling extreme emotions he just cook, to distract himself from his thoughts that's what he is doing now.

After making the kimchi fried rice he just pack this into several boxes and took his car keys, on the way he just gave those food package to the homeless people, on the way he buy cream buns and banana milkshake which he started to drink and it become his habit.

He parked his car and his eyes landed on jk balcony, he look down with a empty eyes. He went inside and eat his cream buns, he took a deep breath and started to pack his luggages as he was going to shift from here. He done everything without getting any proper sleep and food.

It was morning, tae eyes are cold and empty.

No he is not going because everyone in the uni get to know about his condition, he want to move out here because he know jk started to fall for him. He don't want to ruin jk life.

Tae packed everything,he was sitting on his bed with a blank face. He look at the photo frame which was beside his bed. He took the frame and caresses the image with teary eyes. He kiss the frame and kept it in his bag.

Tae:: good bye petal. ( When tae uttering this words he have a small bitter smile in his corner of the lips )

It was midnight, it's been one week that tae didn't went to his work ,he simply resign , namjoon plead him not to go but tae denied.

Tae locked his door and look at jk room, he went to his car with a final look, tae left from there, a single drop of tear left from his eyes.

Next morning::

Jk look at the ceiling with a swollen eyes, it's been two days that he saw tae, he get to know tae's resign from his work. Jeons are worried about jk who look soo lost in these two days.

In university, tae's condition spread like fire but thanks to namjoon who warn everyone whoever make fun of tae then they will be dismissed but tae resigned.

Jk had enough he need to see tae and talk with him, he gave time to tae so that tae mind will get relax, but he can't be relax when he can't able to see taehyung.

Jk went to the bathroom and got freshen up, he came down quickly he was exited that he is going to meet his love of his life after one week.

Jk ready to leave when he heard something make his heart beat quicken.

Mr.j:: honey mr.kim moved out after getting exposed. ( Sorry )

Mrs.j:: it's good though, I don't want him to near my children's ( casual )

Mr.jeon just started to look his phone while jk went towards tae's house and stood infront of it with a pale face.

Jk knock the door for multiple times, he stand there for fifteen minutes knocking the locked door , tears started to build up in jk eyes....

______________________________________

After three years::::::

Jeon mansion::

It was decorated with beautiful purple theme, today is sope and yoonmin engagement day, actually in this three years yoongi and Suga started their music company and they are producers too. While jm and hobi become their pA...

On the other hand jk started his own company with his own effort and become a best young ceo, his company is also getting famous. Mr.jeon was soo proud of his sons.

Let's get into the story..

Jk is watching yoongi and jimin exchanging rings then Suga and hobi too, everyone congrats them , they cut the cake and the party started, yoonmin and sope is dancing romantically while jk is sitting silently and watching them with calm face.

He felt a tap in his shoulder, he turn and look it was mr.jeon and mrs.jeon.

Mr.j:: just date someone, when are you going to enjoy your life, see so many young ladies are here. ( Cheer him )

Mrs.j:: yes son , your working too much, just take of your love life too. ( Soft )

Jk look at them with a small smile that's when mr.jeon friend a famous businessman came towards them with his daughter.

Mr.j:: son he is mr.choi and she is his daughter Choi young moon.

Jk just handshake with them,

Mrs.j cleared her throat,

Mrs.j:: you two can talk we will be back. (Mr.choi , mr.j and mrs.jeon left from there )

Y.m:: hmm your very handsome. ( Sweet )

Jk just thanked her and started to look at his phone make her embarrass, young moon tried her level best to get jk attention who is loosing his patience because she is irritating him.

When young moon kept her hand on jk shoulder in a seductive way, that's it jk lost he push her really hard getting others attention.

It was become a little mess.

After few hours, jk got a fine scolding from mrs.jeon for treating young moon like that, now they all returning to the Jeon mansion.

Jk is standing on the balcony and look at tae's house with a longing eyes, he bought the house with his own money because he don't want others to live in tae's house.

Jk felt a presence behind him,

Sg:: how many years your going to wait for him and search him. ( Calm )

Jk:: untill my soul left this body ( simple )

Sg:: I know you love him soo much but what about him kookie?? Did he loved you no right then why are you wasting your life...( Frustrating )

Jk smiled a little and look at the moon without giving any reply to Suga, yes he is searching for him for these three  years, he even beg namjoon to tell tae's address but to his unluck joon too don't know about tae's place.

Jk:: where are you love?? ( Heavy heart )

Days passed, jm and hobi got pregnant, and yoongi and Suga take care of them well, soon for yoonmin a baby boy was born name mochi and for sope a baby girl was born name aera. They both are apple of their eyes in Jeon mansion, they are the naughtiest kids, soon yoongi and sope become world famous while jk company become number one in all over Korea, he opened many branches in Asia.

Like this year's passed, now jk in his fourties , that's means aera and mochi is an adult they both joined their father company and become the famous idols.

Mrs Jeon fall ill, mr.jeon company was handled by jk too, mr and mrs.jeon only wish is to see jk happy, they both tried their level best to get jk marry who become cold whenever they took the topic of marriage, till now they don't know why jk don't want to marry.

Yoonmin and sope know the reason, they really got stunned because jk is waiting for him more then eighteen years, jk is still hoping, hope is the only thing he have now.

May be people can say he is mad for waiting for someone who don't even love him...but for jk he saw something which others can't, only he know ,only he know...

Today jk was soo restless and his heart is piercing by jimin words, jimin asked him what if tae is no more in this world then what will you do. He even punch Jimin in anger who look at him with pity eyes.

Jk went towards his door and opened the cupboard, he took tae's photo and kiss it gently.

Jk:: how can he say, your no more..hmm say.. your in my.. hea.rt..hyu.ng.. your in my heart...( Crying badly hugging the photo )

____________________________________

Vote and comment