own you (3)

Tae switched of his phone, he is a ceo of his own company even though he has a billionaire dad, he want to achieve something on his own. Now he is a young businessman who is getting the fame by his talent.

On the other side, his dad arranged a marriage for him without his permission, he hate how his dad controlling his life in the name of care. He have three brothers, Kim namjoon, Kim yoongi and Kim suga three of them is an idol from an world famous group.

So mr.kim was very adamant to make tae took over his company, but tae too adamant not too. As three of his brothers are idols they can't marry ,so mr.kim business partner mr.lee choose tae as his son in law.

Lets get into the story, tae went to jk and talk with him for few hours. He left from there after witnessing jk sleep.

Next day::

Tae woke up from his sleep he power on his mobile and saw ten missed calls from his dad and two calls from his soo called fiance. Don't know why they didn't even engaged but called him as fiance.

Tae got freshen up and directly went to jk room, he knock few times, but no response he check the time, jk need to go to uni so he opened the door then witness the cutest site. Jk is sleeping with a pout while cuddling his plushie. Tae went near him and tap his cheeks.

Tae:: kook kook get up ( jk is sleeping like a pig ) koo get up bun. ( Shake him but no response ) yaah you will get late. ( Sighed ) aihh he is a heavy sleeper. ( Tae sit beside jk and admire his facial feature ) koo bun comman open your eyes ( soft )

Jk hummed with a soft soothing tone, tae Chuckled.

Tae bend near jk ear and with a three count he scream,

Tae:: JUNGKOOKIE JUNGKOOKIE WAKE UP BIG BABY. ( Jk jolted up from his sleep ,still jk have a small bandage on his head )

Jk eyes get teary make tae eyes widen,

Tae:: sorry kook, I am sorry bun, your getting late for your exam so I shouted to wake you up. ( Worry )

Jk blink his eyes and hold tae hands and shook his head with a smile.

Jk:: now that I am free so I can learn anything right?? I am gonna study English literature. ( Bunny teeth )

Tae got mesmerize by the smile, jk think for a while and tell with a little nervous.

Jk:: you know wh.at hyungie I am the writer jjk. ( Tae widen his eyes )

Tae:: your jjk really bun. ( Shock )

Jk nodded his head with a content heart.

Jk:: I wrote three books without my parents knowledge and that's how I got my own money. You are the first person I share this. (Tae smiled )

Tae told him that he will come with kook as he going to change his major. Jk agreed,

Both got ready as tae little bit help him. Now mrs.choi is serving them. After breakfast they left to Seoul university. They need to talk to principal,yes Mr.jeon.

Tae is watching jk who is walking carefully with a calculative steps towards the principal room without anyone help.

Tae knock the door and went inside with jk.

Mr.jeon got shock by them and he smiled whole heartedly.

Mr.j:: so.n ( shutter )

Tae:: hmm morning uncle. He want to change his major. ( Mr.jeon sighed as he already know jk don't like this major )

Mr.jeon nodded his head and he talked about the procedure. Jk was sitting there casually because tae is listening everything. It was the first time mr.jeon saw jk depend on someone it make him surprise because jk don't like it.