𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁-𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝓥𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

After Catherine paid me a visit, I truly pondered on the proposition she offered me. Despite being completely deranged Catherine was one hundred percent right, Nate would never notice me if Christina is still in the picture, she will always come first.

But knowing what she's doing to Nate is just something I can't be complicit in, which led me here to her family's compound. I'm going to win Nate the right way, not having to wait for him to be passed down to me.

"Lady Catherine is unavailable, would you care to leave a message?" The butler informs.

"If I could just leave this for her, I'm sure she'll get it-." I said, the phone rang cutting me off "Can I just..."

"Very well." The butler stepped to the side, allowing me to head towards the accent table nearby. I placed the envelope on the table as I started to walk away, I heard Catherine's voice from the study.

This is something I should just hand to her directly, I picked back up the envelope and walked towards the cracked study door. I gently pushed the door open, Catherine was face towards the door with her eyes closed as a guy latched onto her neck. The guy turned them around...

Marcus

Blair's Marcus

Marcus who is Catherine's step-son.

Without realizing it, I pulled out my phone and opened the camera app. No one will ever believe me if I just tell them what I witnessed, I first took a picture of them embraced in a kiss then started recording.

After getting more than enough evidence, I quickly and quietly closed up the door and dashed out of there. There's so many things I could do with this new-found information, and there's only one person I know I can go to.

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

"So this is...." Dan trailed off

"Yeah." I confirmed

"And they were about to..."

"That's before kickoff, but I captured some of that too." I said, I texted Dan 'nine- one one.' and told him to meet at our coffee shop. There's so many things I can do with this, but I want to be one hundred percent sure I do the right thing.

"God, why can't I look away?" Dan asked, I snatched my phone out of his hand.

"Seriously."

"Uh, so what are you going to do about Nate?" He asked, Dan's the only one I've told about my crush on Nate besides his sister. "Are you gonna tell him?" After that stupid blackout where Nate confessed to me about everything happening between him and Catherine, Dan was the first and only person I told.

"How can I? He would most likely freak out." I said, and I mean who wouldn't. Imagine the person you've been forced to be in a sexual relationship with is sleeping with their step-son.

"Oh, yeah, there's no question about that."

"And I can't confront Catherine about it because the butler will remember me-"

"And she'll drop the dime about the captain." Dan finished, with everything at stake here I can't even begin to think on what to do.

"How can I use this to get Nate off the hook?" I asked "I mean, what do I do?"

Dan looked down to shoes, as he pondered for a moment. "Well, you're- you're not gonna like it." He took a sip of his coffee. "Christina and Blair."

"Christina and Blair?" I asked, he hummed as confirmation. "I can't trust Blair, Christina is batshit crazy and I can't trust her either."