𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

𝒮𝓅𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒥𝑒𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝐻𝓊𝓂𝓅𝒽𝓇𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒. 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒻 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻𝒻-𝒹𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝐼𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝐵 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒥 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒽?

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.........

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"Hey, why the long face?" Serena asked her brother, today was a beautiful day in terms of New York spring time. Serena and I decided at the last minute to walk, and Eric accompanied us. "Are you still sad mom wouldn't let you go to Monte Carlo for the bachelor party?"

"No I'm fine, I figured I'd let Bart, Chuck, Jack and Prince Albert have their fun." Serena and I laughed "Oh, that didn't come out like I meant it." Eric corrected, causing us to laugh harder.

"You're not missing out on anything, except a tetanus shot, If you really want one that bad." I joked. My uncle and Chuck planned the entire thing, and god knows nothing good would come out of the trip.

"They invited you, I could've been living vicariously through you."

"My dad didn't invite me, Chuck and Jack did." We crossed the street as the light turned green. "They had a coke fueled plan on how to sneak me into Monte Carlo."

"I was peacefully relaxing in my room when Chuck barged in my room with a huge whiteboard and jack on skype."

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓪𝓰𝓸........

"So once we fly you in, right, follow along." Chuck drew a line from the picture of a plane to another picture of a hotel we own there. "We put you up in your usual suite, where you will be at for a total of six hours."

"You should write this down," Jack suggested. "Did you give her both itineraries, so she can follow along?" Itineraries? Chuck snapped his fingers and two files were placed in my lap.

"Now, open up to page six of the 'Bart Bass bachelor party'." I heard Jack shuffling a file of his own, I opened up the perfectly color coded file. "We'll arrive at the hotel at three and our dinner reservation is at nine, between that you'll have the option to rest up."

Chuck drops his marker and picks a long pointer and I have absolutely no idea where that came from. "Anyways, dinner at nine and followed by a trip to the Casino."

"Then when your dad has had his fill on gambling and retires for the night because he's old, the real party begins." Jack adds, Chuck flips the whiteboard to show a whole new presentation.

"Please switch to the 'CCJ extravaganza' file." I heard both the maids flip pages on their own.

"Wait, just two small questions." I said, Chuck nodded his head "One, why do they have files? and two, what is CCJ?"

"They have to follow along to know what to pack, and Chuck, Christina and Jack. Now stop interrupting." Jack demanded

"Anyways, we're going to do everything! I'm talking poker games and not the legal kind, strippers, hookers," Chuck started "Coke or weed, whatever you prefer." Jack finished, he prides himself on being the fun uncle even though he's our only uncle.