𝓦𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of abuse by a parent and drug abuse is in this chapter.

𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝑔𝑒, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹.

"Make it tighter here-" I gestured to my chest area, then moved my hands down my waist till I got to my hips "Then make it a bit looser here, then the dress is perfect." I ordered the seamstress, I was doing the final bridesmaid dress fitting.

"Yes, Miss Bass." The older woman said, she began sticking the pins in the places she needed to alter. I was originally supposed to be doing this with Serena but she went to Blair's house last night and I haven't been able to get in touch with her. I've tried calling her, then Blair and, hell I even tried calling Dorota, but none of them are answering.

The harsh repetitive sound of my phone played through the room "Who is it?" I asked one of the assistants.

"It's a Blair Waldorf, ma'am." I ushered her to bring me my phone, I hissed in pain as the seamstress struck me with a pin. It was merely an accident, so I won't say anything for now.

I flipped open my pink encrusted phone. "For someone who is constantly on their phone, you'd think you'd answer."

"Now is not the time, I need your help."

"Well I need your help, I need Serena here for the final dress fitting or Lily will kill me." I said, this morning I lied to Lily saying I was going to pick her up from Blair's house and go get breakfast after.

"That's what I'm calling you about-"

"Fuck, ouch-" I said through gritted teeth, the woman struck me with another pin. "Hold on Blair."

I pulled the phone away from my ear and bent down to the seamstress level "Poke me again and I'll fuck you up, got it?" She nodded her head rapidly, I scoffed and stood back up.

"Continue Blair."

"It's an emergency, Serena and I need your help." I was only five minutes away, and I was wore my running shoes so I can be there in 3 minutes tops.

"Come to my house, please."She begged, I snapped my fingers pointing towards my clothes.

"I'll be right there." I hung up the phone, stepped off the podium and grabbed my clothes on the way to the dressing room.

"Miss Bass, the dress!"

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

"Hold the elevator!" I yelled, running to the ever so slowly closing doors. Just as they were about to close, I stuck my hands through it causing the sensors to force it open.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I doubled over trying to catch my breath, I kept a constant pace the entire way here, nearly running down a man on a bike.

"Are you okay?" Chuck said, I didn't even bother questioning why he was here. I was too busy trying to control my breathing.

"Y- yeah, I'm great."

A random hand grabbed me, pulling me in the opposite direction of where my brother's voice came from. "Did you run all the way here?" Nate asked