𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻/𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓪

𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓤𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼? 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴'𝓼 𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓼. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼.

Chuck had this grand idea of wanting to buy a burlesque club as their very first business venture with Bass industries. While Chuck was handling the business side with very little monitoring from his sister, Christina handled the fashion side. She had been finalizing the minor details to a few of the sketches and samples she created.

Chuck, Blair and Christina were taking a tour around the club, they had scheduled this weeks before the kiss that she still hasn't confessed to. They would've canceled but because of Bart's schedule, they needed her opinion and they needed it now. "So, you two want your dad to invest in a strip joint? How midtown." Blair states judgingly, as two dancers walk by.

"A burlesque club," Chuck corrected while pointing to the files in his hand. "A respectable place where people can be transported to another time, where they can feel free to let loose. No judgment, pure escape. What happens at Victrola stays at Victrola." Blair turns her attention to the female bass who was smiling from ear to ear. "And you're okay with this?"

"I've ran the numbers, done tons of research and it's a completely untapped market. It'll be hard for Bart to say no to." Chuck squeezed his sister's shoulder, gesturing for her to show some of the designs to Blair "I even made a few sketches of some potential outfits the girls could wear," placing her open folder on the bar beside them "I had the idea of more modernized looks but still keeping the 1920s element." Blair looked over the designs before taking one more look around her as the siblings finished their presentation.

"Well it does have franchise potential, Chuck Bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing and womanizing have finally paid off. And Christina perfect as usual, I am truly proud " Blair told them as they watched people come and go from the club "Well you are our toughest critic," he told her "Second toughest." his sister corrected him, referencing their father.

"So," Blair started, "Do you think your father will go for it?" Blair looked at the Basses who were still beaming with pride "It is exactly the kind of innovative thinking upon which the Bass empire was built." Chuck replied as he held out the newspaper he had in his folder which had a picture of Bart Bass on it. "It is perfect, with Chuck going first to propose the business side and me coming after. If we execute it right he won't say no." This could be Christina's only shot at the career she wants.

"We are so late, are you coming?" Blair said, checking her watch. "Gotta pitch it to Bart," He smirks, the two siblings hug "I'll text you when I'm finished, don't be late." he reminded his sister as they pulled away "Victory party tomorrow! I'll send a car!" excitement dripping in Chuck's voice; this was really their big chance and hopefully chuck continues on this right path.

𝒳𝑜𝓍𝑜

As Christina and Blair made it to school, the former was on a mission to find a freshman blonde she needed to make sure kept quiet about what she saw at the masquerade party. After making up some excuse Christina walks up the courtyard steps where she sees Jenny and Nate, "Mind if I borrow little J for a sec." the girl asked, not really giving either room to decline as she rushed the girl out of her seat and to her locker.