𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 1

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒.....𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹; 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈, 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓏𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒰𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒.

The Families that lived in these luxurious penthouses full of riches that could feed an army of children were CEO's with multi-billion dollar companies, fashion designers or socialites that happen to be descendants of French aristocrats. Gather today in the many areas in the Waldorf penthouse. In attendance were some of the most known and envied families of the Upper East Side; such as the Van Der Woodsen's, Archibald's and Bass's. The families were known for their successful careers, having their faces in every magazine flaunting their riches while their children were posted on an anonymous site names 'Gossip Girl'

Among the rich guests was Christina Bass- the beautiful princess of the Upper East Side. Daughter of billionaire-bachelor Bart Bass and unknown inspiring model, half-sister to Chuck Bass. Bart is known for having many women at his altar, so while he was with Chuck's mother he met this enchanting inspiring model and since Bart has connections all over the world, he wanted to 'make her dreams come true'. Sadly, she only received empty promises and a baby on the way. Not ready to be a mother she plans to have an abortion but Bart Bass being the narcissistic ass that he is manipulates her into carrying the child all while having a baby on the way with his wife. His reasons were 'wanting as many Heirs to carry out his legacy', at the arrival of her birth, he decided to write the young woman a check to keep her out of his and the baby's life. Instead of being a doting father Bart chose his career, having them be raised by nannies and only coming around when a photo-op was needed.

"Christina, I'm so happy you're here." Blair smiles, dragging her boyfriend towards the girl.Blair Waldorf 'Queen B'- Upper east side reigning bitch and one of Christina's best friends, her family are descendants of french aristocrats. Her parents are the legendary fashion designer Eleanor Waldorf and Successful lawyer Harold Waldorf. "-You actually got out of bed, I know how much you hate coming to these events" She giggles making Christina roll her eyes, smiling

"Bart forced me here, he says 'Coming to these events are important and will make you look good if you're ever going to take over'" the two girls laugh as she imitates her father. Nate glazes over the girl's lips as she flaunts her beautiful smile which is one of his many favorite things about her.

 Nate glazes over the girl's lips as she flaunts her beautiful smile which is one of his many favorite things about her