𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼

𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬 𝓬𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽, 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯. 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭: 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓥𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼𝓮𝓷 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓵, 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼, 𝓘 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓼.

After opening up to Serena, I finally got some clarity on the whole 'kissing Nate' situation and I can finally put a plan in motion after tonight. I figure telling Blair what happened after her birthday to not ruin her day and completely avoiding Nate until I can make sense of our friendship. But before I can accomplish any of that I must figure out what I'm wearing for Blair's birthday tonight, as I search for the perfect look that says 'not trying to upstage the birthday girl but I'm still the hottest in the room' a knock on the door interrupted my thought.

Rushing over I open the door to see some of the housing staff struggling to carry bags from some of my favorite designer brands. "Uh I didn't order any of these." I say, the smile and nod at me as they move ahead to start putting things away. "Wait those aren't"

"Yes they are, as both a thank you and an apology for vouching to Bart for me." Chuck says making his presence known carrying a tray of bagels and a variety of fruit. I groan at the sight of my once peaceful room turning into utter chaos in a matter of seconds thanks to my asshat brother. Removing myself from the doorway I shuffle to the side and use my body weight to hold the door open "You're all dismissed." The workers hastily pick up the empty bags and make their way towards the exit before I shut the door.

I turn my attention to Chuck who's made himself comfortable in my bed, looking at some of the options I laid out "You know this dress wouldn't look good on you-" point to the olive green dress I picked as my third option. "Before we talk shit on my dress can we discuss why you're actually here?" sure dropping things off is cool but this is not a typical Chuck Bass apology, normally he just drops off flowers and calls it a day but this is overkill. Like the time we were 13 and he poisoned my dog accidentally and he got me a stuffed animal, flowers and a card with dogs on it that said 'get well soon'.

"I just wanted to say sorry for messing things up so badly at Victrola," I laugh, because there's no way he's actually serious. Chuck bass doesn't say sorry because that's admitting he's wrong which in his mind never happened. I must have been laughing for a while because when I finally stopped, I noticed he has a confused look on his face. "Oh you're being serious."

"Why else would I buy all of this" he dramatically moves his hands around the room.

"Chuck, when we were 10 you set my pet cockatoo free." he blamed it on our nanny Rachel which lead to Bart not only firing her but also having her arrested for animal abuse, "To be fair she was stealing from us, I just had no other way of catching her'