𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮

𝒲𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓎 𝒰𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈! 𝒮𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒽, 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓇𝒾 𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒶? 𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈! 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐸𝓍-𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝐵? 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓇𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎𝓋𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈? 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓍-𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹? 𝐵𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓏𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝑔𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓎.

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Chuck! I'm serious, are you done yet?" Serena yelled, pounding on her bathroom door in an attempt to get the squatter out.

After having such a spectacular weekend with Nate, Christina had succumbed to her new found hell. The soon to be Bass- Van der Woodsen family were moved into their temporary home and so far it's exactly how Christina thought it would be, utter chaos. "Chuck, this is my bathroom!"

Unlike his sister Chuck has loved every single moment of their new situation, he's even described it as perfect. Instead of only having the opportunity to mess with Serena during school or parties, Chuck now has a twenty-four hour window to mess with her as he sees fit. Like yesterday for instance, every hour on the hour Chuck walked into Serena's room and then straight out. His presence alone sent the poor girl into a frenzy, Christina would've found it hilarious if it didn't disturb her precious nap time.

Despite the loud arguing happening in the room to the left of her's, Christina continued getting ready for school as she put the finishing touches to her uniform. She turned up her calming music so she could finish preparing her mind for the day ahead. Christina stared at the pill bottle that sat on her vanity, every morning she has a standoff with the inanimate object that holds power over her life.

And the routine standoff ends exactly the same, she buckled under pressure, begrudgingly took her pill to normalcy, and chugged half of one of her many water bottles in her room. Christina put on her spring jacket, turned off the music and grabbed her school bag before exiting her room. And to her surprise Chuck and Serena left their rooms on time.

The trio walked down the hall in an awkward silence, since Serena is annoyed with Chuck for disturbing her peace and Christina still isn't talking to Chuck because of his rendezvous with Blair. As they approached the stairs they saw Eric, peeking over the balcony cautiously. "What are you doing?" Serena asked

"I'm hiding from your valet, he wanted to put on my socks for me this morning." Eric whispered, so the man couldn't hear him. "Your servants are very attentive. " He compliments the Bass siblings, Serena nudges him so they can continue their walk down the steps.

Once at the bottom Chuck wrapped his arm around the younger boy. "You should meet Brigitta, the new Lativan maid." He suggested.

"No you should not." Christina objected, she's heard how attentive the woman is and it almost made her throw up. "He should not meet Brigitta, he's fourteen!" Serena pulled her brother from under Chuck's wing. "Avoid this person." She demanded.