𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓘𝓿𝔂

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓊𝓅𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓌𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒷𝓊𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐼𝓋𝓎'𝓈. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒, 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝒶𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒, 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃.

𝓧𝓞𝓧𝓞

(𝒰𝓃𝒾𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉, 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒)

Ivy week. A week where Christina considered how bad would it be if she jumped off the top of the Empire State building, It's not like she had anything to be worried about Christina was one of the smartest with Constance and St.Jude combined. The only person that was above her is Nelly Yuki, the problem is she has to plaster on a fake smile and kiss the representative from Yale's ass. Harvard is one of the best ivy in the country and her father's alma mater, if it was up to her she'd stay home and go to Columbia to work on her fashion line but sadly it's not.

Blair, Christian and the minions were sitting in their normal assembly spots, listening to the Constance choir singing Glamorous by Fergie which they were ruining by the way. Christina turns her head over the aisle where Nate and Chuck were sitting; seeing as Nate was already looking at her she makes the gesture that she wants to shoot herself in the head, Nate quietly laughs at her antics.

Turning her attention back to stage as everyone claps for the choir as they stepped off stage, the headmistress of constance takes their spot to address the students. "Good morning students," She greets, with a light smile "I ask all of you to show a little sympathy for our junior class. They are almost through with Ivy week," The headmaster of St.Jude nodded his head in agreement. "As is our long standing tradition, The Constance Billiard girls will be in charge of Friday's mixer and the St.Jude boys will provide the ushers for the visiting representatives" The headmaster adds.