𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 2

Christina was putting her finishing touches to her makeup before she had to meet with Serena and Blair, she was starting to be optimistic 'Maybe they can get back to their friendship-' Chuck bursting into the room interrupted her thoughts "Chuck bro, you gotta stop doing that." Christina says as the male bass rests against the wall, she could see him through her vanity mirror.

"When are you leaving to meet Blair and Serena?" Chuck asks, he's being weirder than normal which is a lot because he's Chuck Bass and he never bursts into her room unannounced. "What do you know that I don't?" Christina questions turning around in her chair. "Have you ever thought about the reason why Serena left?" 'Is he high, why the fuck is he asking such a stupid question?' Christina thought. Obviously she thought about the reason why Serena, she was in one of the darkest moments of her life and she needed her. Christina couldn't really put the burden on Blair because she was going through her own problems.

"Obviously, honestly if you're just here to play detective then you need to leave because I'm going to be later than I planned on being." Christina says as she grabs her phone and wallet to pack her bag. "Serena slept with Nate, the night of the Shepherd's wedding." The girl pauses, trying to think back to that very night. "You're lying, Nate was next to me the entire night."

"Not when you and Blair went to the bathroom, that's when Serena dragged him to the bar and you know the rest."

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴  

"You're finally loosening up," Serena shouted at her dancing friend. The beautiful bass was depressed because of the traumatic ending of her relationship and her friends wanted nothing more than to lift her spirits. 5 Tequila shots and 2 dirty martinis later she was finally feeling somewhat normal. "Blair, Nate come join us."

Blair declined, simply enjoying watching the curly haired and blonde girl dance, but Nate on the other hand wouldn't pass up an opportunity to dance with the girl. He took her hand and spun her around, trying to keep up with the slightly inebriated girl was nearly impossible but seeing her smile and hearing her laugh was all worth it to the young Archibald.

Everything was going well until Blair caught Bart staring at the friend group noticing his daughter in the middle dancing around. "C, come to the bathroom with me I need to apply more powder." Christina started pouting not wanting to leave the fun she was having but Blair being the great friend she is, rushed and grabbed her, guiding her to the bathroom. The girls stayed in the bathroom a couple of moments just to get Bart off their case but when they returned to where they left their friends, no one was there.

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 

"Oh my god, I need to tell Blair-" Christina rushingly putting her things in her purse "Why did you wait so long to tell me? Why didn't you tell Blair?-" She shouts trying to wrap her head around this new found information.

"It didn't come to me until now" Chuck shrugs, "Bullshit, you've known for an entire year and it hasn't occurred to you until now-" She knows her brother, he always has a motive so him now bringing the situation up can only lead to an end goal where he's the only one that benefits. "What are you aiming for??"

"Nothing, I just thought it was time for you to know." Christina scoffs, running out of her room.

Rushing as quickly as possible down to the hotel bar, she was now late because of Chuck and his shenanigans. As she approaches she sees the duo have already made up, They turn around as they hear heavy breathing and footsteps approaching them, "Hey C" the girls greet in unison.

"Hey Blair, I really need to talk to you." nervousness dripping from her voice, she completely ignoring Serena, not even looking at her. "Actually I was about to leave-" Christina cuts her off, "Seriously B, I need to talk to you.". But Blair being oblivious, focusing on her one goal which is meeting with Nate, stands up while putting on her coat. "C, what's wrong?" Serena asks but the Bass continues to ignore her.