𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽............

" What event does someone go all out for?" Blair asked, once she got off the phone she didn't explain what she did. Instead she pulled out her scheming notebook, yes she carries a notebook in her bag for when she gets ideas to make someone's life a living hell. And started jotting down ideas.

"Their first cosmetic procedure, a divorce party, a surprise my husband is cheating on me with the foreign maid party." Christina listed, the Upper East Side will literally throw a party for just about anything. Last year Penelope threw a party to show off her new boob job.

"What event do normal people go all out for?" Blair corrects, She knew she should've been more clear with her question. "Oh, birthdays, why?"

"Because you can't have a birthday without a party, especially one with no friends or more importantly, family." Blair pointed to her notebook that had numbers and a name written down besides it in bold letters.............

Rufus Humphrey

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

"I gotta admit, some of the art is really nice." Christina compliments, as she walks around the art gallery of Rufus Humphrey. "Yeah, for carnie folks." Blair scoffs as she wanders around the room.

Today was the first and most crucial day in their series of plans, the duo had called off of school and paid Christina's therapist secretary for notes excusing them from their morning classes, just to get to the gallery bright and early. Despite joining forces to work together, there was still a large amount of tension between the two, tension neither are ready to address.

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"So we use Rufus to get to Jenny, but what about the minions?" Blair asked, she had been racking her brain trying to think of a way to get back their allegiance. Christina had been silent most of the time as she ate her food, taking in all the details.

"How did you get them to blindly follow you in the first place?" Christina asked, finally coming taking a break from her meal.

"My money." Blair stated, Christina shook her head. Blair is a vindictive bitch, sure she has a lot of money but not in comparison to the others in their friendgroup.

"Do you remember when you first got highlights in your hair? We were seven" Blair nodded, not understanding where the Bass was taking this. " Penelope also got her highlights, but instead of being a rational human and calking it up to be a mere coincidence, you did something else, what was it?"

"I took a pair of scissors from Miss Walkers desk and gave her a free haircut." Blair laughed as she reminisced, Penelope tried telling but Serena and Christina covered for Blair, and put blame on Penelope.

"Everyone was scared shitless of you from that day on, so fear." Christina paused, taking a sip from her glass. "The sheer fear of you coming for them when we were younger, is the same exact way you get them back."

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽

Christina ringer began going off, she looked down at her caller ID to see if it was worth answering, and it was Nate. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, where are you? I tried dropping off your chem notes but you weren't there." Nate said Christina did a double take to Blair. How could she possibly explain that she was at Jenny's dad art gallery, with his ex-girlfriend and her former best friend, trying to take down his friend?