𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱

𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓹 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂. 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓼; 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓭, 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻.

Christina groans the aftermath of her drinking coming back to haunt her as she wakes up to start her day, she doesn't even remember coming home or Chuck ended up crashing in her room. "Look who finally decided to wake up" Chuck sighs nursing a black eye with an ice back. "Damn, someone got you pretty good." She walks towards him, slightly touching his wound causing him to flinch. "Well he's dead when I see him." Christina rolls her eyes at his theoretics "whatever, go get dressed so we can find some concealer so Bart won't see that."

𝓧𝓞𝓧𝓞

The siblings make their way outside on a mission to find concealer, as they walk to the courtyard they see Nate. "Nathaniel, there you are!" Chuck exclaims as they walk towards their best friend. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just waiting for you guys" he answers hesitantly, Chuck looks away from Nate now with his attention on his attacker from last night. "Him?What are you doing here?" he questions, Christina's memories flooded back to her "Wasn't he the one who attacked you?" she asks, receiving a scolding look from her brother. "Yeah, thanks for the help, by the way." he fictitiously says, to be fair she was pretty fucking drunk last night.

"Why?What is this your hotel?" Dan asks, Christina and Chuck snicker at the dumb question.

"Actually, it is." Nate and Christina answers

"Yeah, and unless you have a reason to be here I have to ask you to wait on the curb with the rest of the trash" Chuck obviously taking a shot at the boy while. "Trash? Look man, I live in brooklyn alright, not the Ozarks... no offense to the Ozarks. But don't you think we're taking this social warfare thing way too far?" The boy questions, not noticing Chuck starting to get irritating. Suddenly Chuck pushes him, Nate and Christina are desperately trying to keep the two boys apart but it's not working.

"You told me to stick up for Serena's reputation; if anyone has a reason to kick his ass it's you or is she not the one you truly care about," Chuck angrily says gesturing to his sister. "Chuck, that's enough let it go." Christina begs trying to reason with him

"It's no warfare, not here." The blonde adds seeing how the female wasn't doing so well in defusing the situation, The three upper east side natives began to ascend the stairs but chuck being the guy he is hand to get the last word "This isn't over."

"Hey! Anytime man, that one black eye looks a little lonely." the Brooklyn boy exclaims, adding fuel to the dumpster fire situation making it harder for Christina and Nate to keep him back.

𝓧𝓞𝓧𝓞