pregnancy [Colby]

honestly I'm so thankful to all of you for all the support and encouragement you guys give me for me getting a tiny bit better, honestly i love every single one of you-Kai

Please get what this is from...

"IM NOT PREGNANT." I hear from upstairs. it makes me jump a little but then i hear Sam coming down the stairs holding his phone, he walks into the living room and stands in the doorway. "hey Sam, are you ok you look a little-" "i am not pregnant. do you- do i look pregnant to you?" he says like hes stating something while turning to the side and lifting up his shirt, i chuckle quietly "congratulations Sam, do you know the gender yet?" he looks at me pissed "what do you mean congratulations? shut up!" i laugh out loud and he holds up his phone to show me an edited picture of me and him, he has a baby bump and the comments all say 'canon' or 'its gotta be Sally'. i burst out laughing before shaking my head, "i am not pregnant." i give him a skeptical look " oh come on, you never know, maybe its Sally" he walks out of the living room before i hear his door close again followed by his speakers blasting lucid dreams by juice WRLD. god hes so dramatic, anyways congratulations to me and him, were apparently gonna be parents... who tf made that picture and why...?

you guys scare me-Colby Motherfuckin Brock