mafia's son (Colby)

Sam is a femboy  [highly requested oneshot]

I'm woken up by  my dad bursting into my room "your not up yet!? You have school soon!!" He yells from the doorway, I jump up and I sigh "I'll be down soon" I close the door, looking at the ground I put of the first decent thing I see.

I walk downstairs and I grab a piece of toast. I walk out the door while eating my toast and I walk to school, I enter the building since I live three minutes away and I see a bunch of kids make room for me. Except for this one kid. "are you trying to get hurt!? move!!"i hear someone whisper to him. "I'm not gonna hurt anyone asshole" i say walking up to the person "but if you keep talking about me like that then i might.." i say inches away from his face. " woah woah woah!" the blonde haired boy says stepping between us "calm down guys! he didn't mean it like that!!" i scoff before walking away, the blonde haired boy starts running in my direction " hi! my names Sam, Sam Golbach!" he says stepping infront of me "hey Sam" i say coldly while walking around him " mind if i walk with you?" i stop in my tracks as people stare at us "why aren't you scared of me?" i ask finally turning to him " why would i be?" i shake my head before continuing to walk to class. "you can walk with me i guess" he squeals and catches up to me. "what's your name?" he asks flattening his skirt. god that skirt looks so hot on him.. "Colby" i say looking forward and still walking . "hello Colby!!" he replies smiling and waving innocently. "so Sam. a boy in a skirt, never seen that before" he looks down slowly "i-its just how i dress..." i stop dead in my tracks "Sam. I didn't mean that as in i don't like it, just saying I've never seen a boy in a skirt before.." he looks up at me slowly before looking excited "really?!!" i laugh and nod. "now hurry or we'll be late" i say beginning to walk again. he nods and starts walking again aswell.

5 minutes later

 we get to class a little late but that's fine "id like to welcome our new student! Sam, introduce yourself" i hear from the teacher.  i take my seat before watching Sam at the front of the class "h-hi my names Sam g-golbach and i-" i hear snickers from the back of the class, i turn around and glare at them, they shut up instantly. "a-and I'm 14, i like fashion and-" " not good fashion then" i hear before the whole room laughs at Sam " THATS ENOUGH!" the teacher yells. " continue Sam" he nods " i-i love skirts and making friends" "have fun making friends weirdo" everyone laughs again "JASON.GET OUT OF MY CLASS" i smile "continue Sam" i can tell Sam is gonna cry by how his bottom lip is shaking. my smile disappears, " miss can i please use the washroom?" he asks looking at the teacher, "go ahead" i get and and i leave the classroom as the teacher yells my name telling me to come back. Sam looks behind him and sees me walking behind him "o-oh hey Colby" he says with a shaky voice "hey.. don't let Jason get to you Sam, your amazing" he looks down "thanks" we arrive at the washroom " you first" i say opening the door for him to walk through. i giggles and walks into the washroom, me walking in after him. he sits under the sink before beginning to cry "Sam what's wrong?" " that guy was right..."  my eyes widen. i run and sit down next to him "Sam no..."   *DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* well fuck. its next period.. "Sam we have to go to class now.." i say patting his back. he watches as my personality goes back to being all tough and apparently scary, "lets go Sam" i say standing up and walking over to the door, he wipes his tears, stands up, dusts off his cream colored skirt, and then catches up to me. as we walk in the halls people stare at us, i look at everyone and one by one they all look away.

end of the school day

*DINGGGGGGGGGGG* finally! "hey Sam? wanna chill at my house for a bit?" he nods and walks out the doors with me, we start walking home when i get a text from my dad 

father- hey im away for a few nights, feel free to have friends over but only if you trust them 100 percent.

me- okay! thanks father!

read

"you okay?" Sam asks as i put away my phone "hm? oh! yeah I'm fine" we continue walking, we get to the end of the schools courtyard when someone comes up behind Sam and pushes him "you got me in trouble dork!" "HEY!" i yell as i punch him making his nose bleed "you little bitch" he punches my gut making me gasp before quickly punching his liver.

at Colby's house

"Colby what were you thinking!?" Sam yells while following me to the washroom, "i wasn't thinking" i say coldly "well, this is the washroom"  i walk in , he walks in after me and i get a cloth and some rubbing alcohol before handing it to him "this might sting a bit.." he says as he puts some on the cloth. he puts the cloth on my knuckles and i hiss in pain. "i know" he says concentrating, the stinging slowly calms down as he wraps my hand in a gauze bandage. 'there" he says as he finishes wrapping it, "you gonna sleep over?" he thinks about it for a second before nodding, i smile before ruffling his hair.

3 days later

i get up on time today and i get dressed, walking to school i see Sam waiting at the entrance for me "hey colbs!"  he says running into my arms "hey Sammy" i reply calmly looking down at the blonde haired boy in my arms 

end of school day

"hey my dad is still out of town wanna come over?" Sam nods as we walk to my house, we star talking and laughing on the way there, "GAYS" we hear from behind us, i roll my eyes and i keep walking

at Colby's house

Sam goes straight to my room and sits on my bed like he usually does, we've been hanging out everyday since Friday, its now Tuesday. " colbs?" i hear from behind me "hm?" he takes a deep breath and begins to talk "i have to tell you something" i nod showing that I'm listening he clears his throat and dusts of his black skirt "i-im gay" i laugh "i guessed" he hides his face in embarrassment. "so am i Sammy" i walk towards him, " you are?" he sounds surprised, i nod before sitting next to him, he smiles and moves closer to me "got anyone you like?" i ask, he nods slowly looking down at his skirt and fidgeting with the bottom of it " and who is that?" i ask looking at him. 

to be continued