break in (Colby's pov)

I walk into the house after I heard sirens, I really hope he's ok, I run up to his room and open the door. He's not here, I open the closet he sits in a lot and he's still not there, I walk over to the washroom and I knock on the door? "Sammy?" I say as tears fill my eyes, I hear something turn on and I run to a window "come out with your hands up" is someone in our house? No...no this can't be happening, I fall to the ground and I start hyperventilating "we've got the place surrounded" tears start to fall from my eyes, Sam is missing and there's someone in our house, I hear crying from upstairs and I run to see who it is, I open the door to my room and I see Sam on the ground, beaten up, and crying "Sam?!" I run over to him "who did this and where are they now?" Sam points to downstairs and I quietly close and lock my door "hey hey look at me ok?" I say with tears now falling down my face "hey don't cry Colbs, I'll be fine" he says weakly, I start crying harder and I fall to my knees "I repeat... This is the police.. I'll give you to the count of 3" I pick Sam up and I open the window in my room, the house was surrounded in cops so of course they saw us, one of the cops ran to the captain and whispered something into his ear. I run over to the bed and I place Sam down on it, a few seconds later someone is pounding on the bedroom door "OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR" we both start crying histarically and I pull Sam close to me, I hear the front door burst open followed by yelling and running "this is the police... You can come out now" I open the door slightly still crying and shaking "your safe now, where's your friend?" I open the door more and I let the cop in "I'm officer hopper and I'm here to get you guys to safety" I run over to Sam and pick him up before running down the stairs and out of the house, "sir please hand over your friend, we just need to check his vitals" I give the paramedics Sam and I watch as they put the person in the cop car. "We need to take your friend to the hospital" I start hyperventilating again and I fall to the ground "hey it's going to be ok"  I look up and I see a cop trying to comfort me "they just need to check everything else at the hospital due to the circumstances" I nod while years rapidly hit the ground "would you like to ride in the back with Sam?" My head shoots up and I nod quickly. "Oh ..hey Colbs" Sam says as I sit next to him, we are both still crying which is understandable considering what just happened a few minutes ago, "hey Colbs don't start crying more, I'll be fine" Sam sits up and grabs my hands "I promise I'll be fine" I shake my head while lightly hugging him trying not to hurt him, "I love you" I pull away from the hug " fuck it." I pull Sam close before kissing him quickly, I pull away after a second "Woah.." Sam says surprised "that was...amazing.. do it again" i laugh while wiping the tears out of my face before kissing him again "Woah.." I laugh before reaching for his hand. We go the whole ride to the hospital without saying a word to eachother, "ok we are here, sadly you will have to wait in the waiting room for us to finish making sure your friend is ok" I shake my head "please don't make me leave him again.." I say as my voice starts to crack "I know you don't want to leave his side right now but we just need to do a few things" I sigh before nodding and helping them get Sam out of the ambulance. 10 minutes later Sam comes walking out of the emergency with a bandage around his head along with his hand "you two can't sleep in that house tonight" "we weren't going to" Sam clings onto my arm before nodding, we book a hotel room and we drive there, " name and registration please?" "Colby Brock for a month" we get the key and we walk over to our door, on the way there we hear an old couple yelling "how nice" we both laugh at my comment on the yelling while unlocking the door to our room "theres one bed?" He doesn't know I specifically said I wanted a ONE BED master hotel room. "This place is huge" we both say looking around "I love you so much Sammy" he goes bright red "I love you too Colbs"