trip (colby)

I've been asked to do wayyy more spice soooo.. lemon warning!!!! NOT CHILD FRIENDLY

well! this is it, the first field trip since well.. Elton. but this time its just me and Sam! "Colby come on!" Sam yells from downstairs, "COMING" i yell back before picking up my bag. i walk downstairs and i run out the door before getting into my car and starting the ignition "jeez its cold out" he mentions while shivering. "yeah" i say staring at him,  "you good?" Sam asks looking a bit concerned "yeah, lets just start this long car ride" i mumble. i back out of the driveway and were headed down the road, Sam connects his phone to the car and starts playing creep by Radiohead.  "turn this shit up" i say, he turns the volume nob up, 

--2 hours later--

"how long is this car ride?" Sam asks yawning "alot longer, why don't we find somewhere to park and we'll sleep till morning" he nods tiredly "what if we sleep at a hotel for the night?" I nod, he smiles, god that smile turns me on so much. "there's one on the next right turn" he suggests while looking at his phone "lets go there then" i say cheerfully knowing i wont have to sleep in a car AGAIN.  i turn the corner and i see the hotel, its in the middle of a forest.. almost looks abandoned .. i park the car and we get out "you sure its still in business?" i ask looking over at him "yeah, its open" i open the door to the hotel and to my surprise its actually pretty nice inside, it just looks abandoned on the outside. "welcome! what room would you like?" the girl at the receptionist desk asks "room 340 please" i reply with a smile while handing her my card. 

10 minuets later

we finally get to the room and i take off my adidas shoes as Sam runs to the bed before plopping down onto it, "I'm gonna get changed" i say taking some grey sweatpants with me to the washroom.

2 minutes later

i walk out of the washroom with no shirt on and just grey sweatpants, Sam looks up from his phone to look at my and hes face goes a shade of pink. hes seen me with no shirt on before so what gives? i throw my clothes on top of my bed before realizing something. "great, there's one bed" i say throwing my hands in the air "at least its a bed" he says while shrugging "yeah i guess your right" he looks a little down "dude, you good?" i ask "yeah just thinking" i look at him   "Sam. what's wrong" he sighs before sitting up "nothing Colby" i walk over to him before sitting next to him, opening my arms he looks over at me with a weird expression. "come here Sam" i say holding my arms open for him, he moves closer before wrapping his arms around me. i close my arms embracing the hug "now. what's wrong Sam?" i ask again, he sighs before speaking "Colby i... i think i love you.." my eyes widen and I pull away from the hug "Sam i... Oh fuck it" I lean closer to him while also pulling him closer by his waist "C-Colby?" i cup his face in my hands before leaning in, quickly closing the gap between us. he immediately melts into the kiss and wraps his hands around my neck. Sam moans into the kiss before straddling onto my lap, slowly rolling his hips against my crotch,  i moan into the kiss while running my hands through his hair. as i lick his bottom lip for access he slightly parts his lips letting my tongue slip into his mouth, exploring every inch of it. "mmm~ fuck Sam I'm so close" i say after breaking the heated kiss he puts his mouth up to my ear before whispering "do it daddy" i cum at his words while panting profusely. "fuck Sam that was..." i say between breaths "amazing.." Sam says finishing my sentence. he gets off my lap and lays down on the bed. "come here" he says opening his arms, I crawl into Sam's arms and he cuddles me untill we both fall asleep.

Best road trip ever-Colby