cursed(Sam)

(re-make of haunted love because one year ago today i published my first ever oneshot, and what was my first ever oneshot? haunted love!)

"this is it" i say pulling out my phone to make sure i have the right address. "yep!" we all unbuckle our seatbelts before leaving the car "this is it?" Kris asks looking around. "yeah, alright lets go meet the guide" we walk over to the cave where the guide was waiting . we walk into the cave with said guide and she starts talking about everyone who died in the cave, two people who had an affair are incredibly active in the side of the cave that we're exploring while Kris and Celina are exploring the other side, the two demon's names are Simon and Kate, Simon is known for possession while Kate is known for singing an old lullaby when she's near and Simon is said to bring the smell of coffee. Alot of people say they are lustful spirits, if your crush is in the cave with you some say they will get the two of alone, like me and Colby with be together for this investigation.. I'm a little scared because I've liked Colby since we were 14. the guide leaves meaning its time to part ways.. "bye guys" Celina says as she waves bye "byee, don't have too much fun" Kris jokingly says, but my face heats up. she laughs before walking down the other way "you okay Sam?" I nod looking down "you might wanna look up, don't wanna fall do ya?" He says chuckling, i feel his hand brush against mine but i ignore it. we start hearing singing from deeper into the cave "shit Colby" i whisper turning the camera back on, its getting louder as we walk deeper into the cave, with the camera pointing in its direction the lens gets all foggy and i point it to the ground the wipe it off. a cold gust of wind blows past me and Colby followed by the smell of coffee. "Simon?" i call out into the darkness that the light didn't hit. The singing stops and Colby looks a little pale, "Colby are you okay?" He nods " I just need to sit down" that doesn't sound like him at all.. "o-okay well there's a big rock over there" he nods before walking over to it "wanna join me?" he asks "I've gotta set up the music box and the other cameras" I reply trying to avoid talking to the thing that's supposed to be Colby, That's definitely not Colby though... "Come sit" he says coldly "you can set that up later. I need to talk to you" shit..  "oh uhm.. yeah sure" I walk over to him before sitting next to him. "So Sam." He says looking at me "yeah?" I reply looking and sounding nervous "I'm just gonna say it.." he takes a deep breath  "what? That your Simon? I know" he laughs and looks over at the blinking light "turn that camera off" he demands "why?" He looks over at me slightly irritated "now." I get up quickly before walking over and turning it off. The singing starts again and the smell of coffee gets insanely strong.         "I have to leave. You'll thank me later" there's a strong gust of wind before the coffee smell gets overwhelming, the singing continues and the coffee smell is still strong but not as strong.. are they watching? "Sam?" I hear from beside me "Colby! Heyyy" I say nervously "s-sam i- I'm sorry" I tilt my head slightly "why?" He takes a deep breath "about loving you.." he looks down and puts his head in his hands, his leg starts bouncing. "Colby.." I place my hand on his thigh "Colby don't worry" I say softly, he jumps at my touch and looks over at me quickly with widened eyes, "Sam..?" He sounds scared... I look up at him before placing my hand on his cheek "is this ok?" I ask lightly, "y-yeah" he goes a shade of pink "good..." I lean over to his face, Colby's breath picks up and my heart starts beating faster by the second. I break the eye contact looking down at his lips, then back at his eyes, I lean closer closing the gap in-between us. He melts into the kiss while moving closer to me, we end the kiss not long after is started  "wow..." I smile "I know.." we kiss again, this time it being more heated then before, his tongue slides into my mouth and his hands go around waist "hey guys do you have another cat b- HOLY SHIT"  Kris yells while looking at us, she turns around quickly before running down the cave.

1 hour later

We get into the car and Colby starts driving.    "Celina you still You owe me 100 bucks" Colby looks confused "why?" He asks while Celina sighs "we made a bet that you guys would kiss on this adventure" I look at the two girls in the back seats "you bitches" I joke About.

30 minutes later

We get home and I open the door, Colby following behind me, I walk upstairs and he follows me into my room, "so..?" He says looking away "Soo..." He walks over to my bed before sitting on it. He pats the seat beside me and I sit next to him, he pulls me onto his lap "what should we do tonight?" He asks holding me by my waist, I laugh "wanna watch something?" He smiles "sure Sam"

I fucking love him-sam