meant to be yours (Colby)

yes this is a song from heathers. this takes place in highschool

"i- i think i love you Sam.. will you be my date to the pep rally tonight?" Sam looks confused "i-uhm.. i don't know Colbs your a great friend and all" he was blushing a tiny bit but he just ran off. his parents were out of town for a while and he was home alone... perfect for me to break in.

after school

i walk into his house and hes sitting on the couch. "COLBY?!" he yells startled by my entrance "all is forgiven baby, come on get dressed your my Date to the pep rally tonight!" he looks at me scared and he gets up and walks upstairs, me following him . "you chucked me out like i was trash for that, you should be dead. but-but-but then it hit me like a flash! what if Highschool went away instead!" he looks behind him before shutting his door and locking it . "NO!" he yells through the door "those assholes are the key...  they're keeping you away from me.. they've made you blind, messed up your mind but i can set you free!" silence from the other side "you left me and i fell apart i punched the wall and cried BAM-BAM-BAM then i found you changed my heart and set off all that truthful shit inside!" i can hear crying from the other side. i kinda feel bad but who cares at this point. "and so ,I've built a bomb! tonight our school is Vietnam! let's guarantee they never see their senior prom!" "YOUR INSANE" i know he loves me. "i was meant to be yours. we were meant to be one. don't give up on me now. finish what we've begun.." hes still hysterically crying next to the door ' i was meant to be yours.. so when the Highschool gym goes BOOM! with everyone inside pchw-pchw-pchw in the rubble of their tomb.. we'll plan this note explaining why they died!" i read the note out loud  "We the students of Blue Valley High... will die! our burnt bodies may finally get through... to you, your society churns out slaves and blanks.. no , thanks.. signing the students of Blue Valley High- goodbye" he stopped crying when i finished reading, "your fucking insane Colby.." i laugh "we'll watch the smoke pour out the doors, bring marshmallows, we'll make smores. we can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!" "no!" i hear him say " i was meant to be yours. we were meant to be one. finish what we've begun. you were  MEANT to be mine. i am all that you need. you carved open my heart, cant just leave me to bleed!" i hear him run to his closet and shut the closet door "SAM! open the- open the door please. Sam, open the door .. Sammy can we not fight anymore please..? can we not fight anymore? Sammy sure your scared I've been there.. i can set you free. ill be on our hill." i walk out his front door acting like nothing happened. why didn't he call the cops? why didn't he call someone? hes probably going to call bomb squad to the school soon though.. right?

at the pep rally

i sit on the  hill that me and Sammy always sit on, luckily its far away from the school, but close enough to see it blow up. i see Sam walking up the hill "i- i thought about what you said.." i smile brightly "you brought the marshmallows?" he nods nervously "you ready to see our Highschool go up in flames sweetheart?" i look at him as he sits down next to me, i see a smile on his face.. "who did you call? bomb squad?" he looks shocked "no! i thought about what you said at my house. i was meant to be yours Colby"  i smile at him " i planted the note on the principal's desk. he wont see it on time, you sure you wanna do this sweetheart?" he nods "I'm sure my love" i lean closer to him before connecting our lips, i pull him closer. this kind of love cant be undone.

lets watch this place fucking explode. - Colby