bullies (Sam)

"hey Sammy~" i hear from someone as I'm walking in the halls. its the popular girl and her friends,  i ignore them while still walking, as I'm walking i see my only friends in this whole school Brennen, Tara, Jake, Devyn, Corey, Elton, and Jake walk by me while they talk. shit! i was supposed to show the new kid around the school today! i run down the halls as people stare at me and i go to the courtyard where i was supposed to meet him, i see him sitting by the fountain reading a book "you must be Cole? I'm Sam" I say holding out my hand while the principle stands there "your late Sam" the principal says sternly "i-I'm sorry sir!"  i beg as Cole looks confused "its no big deal, i got to the end of my book" i look relieved "show Cole around Sam."  i nod while looking at the purple haired boy whos leaning off the fountain with a book in his hand, hes wearing some black cargo pants with tassels attached to them and a studded belt with a chain attached, and for his shirt its just a regular black t-shirt. "well? lets go" he says standing up straight... hes so tall compared to me. we walk down the halls "these are the first floor bathrooms and next to this is your classroom" i say before opening the classroom door, "this place is nice" he says looking around the classroom as the bell rings to tell us its break, "we're almost done! now we just have the cafeteria left" he nods while following me, god is he ever hot, if you don't know me, hi, I'm Sam and I'm bullied for being gay alot. "why hang out with that faggot?" a guy asks Cole "hes showing me around... did you just call him a faggot?" the guy laughs "yeah? so what?" Cole takes a step closer to the guy "woahh I'm soo scared" Cole holds him by the collar of his shirt, "C-Cole!" i run over trying too stop it "Sam back up" he says "yeah fag, back up" after the guy says that Cole punches him repeatedly leaving him on the ground to bleed. "Cole Robert Brock!" we hear the teacher say.

1 hour later

Cole walks out of the office with a yellow piece of paper meaning he got suspended..

3 months later

I've grown feelings for this guy, his name is Cole but he prefers Colby, ever sine he got back from his suspension we've  become inseparable best friends, we do everything together! but today is valentines day... and I'm scared to ask him o be my valentine.. "hey Sammy!" he says running up to me in the courtyard "o-oh hey Colbs!" when he reaches me he catches his breathe before speaking "i have to tell you something" i tilt my head "i do to" he smiles "on the count of three we both say it ok?" i nod "three two one " "will you be my valentine?" we both say at the same time "oh my god yes! yes 2 thousand times!" he smiles and picks me up twirling me around in the air before setting me down (i wrote that straight out of Highschool Musical 2), he pecks my lips before holding my hand, "lets go Sammy" we leave school as its the end of the day and over to his house where we end up cuddling the whole time... along with one or two make out seshes

be gay - Sam Golbach