thunder(Sam's pov)

so,they said i didnt have to give credit but i got this idea from one of @L0v3ly3cho's solby one shots, yeah im giving them credit i dont care if they said i didnt have too.

I'm driving down the road at 70 miles per hour back to mine and Colbys house and i dont even care if i get a speeding ticket, Colby hates thunder, just absolutely hates it, he gets really scared when there's thunder and I'm not home. I enter the Door "colby?" I say multiple times frantically searching though the house looking for him. I see him curled into a ball on my bed flinching when there's loud thunder, I run over to him and he jumps. Colby looks up at me with tears falling from his eyes and just hugs me, i wrap my arms around him before grabing a blanket and his headphones.  

***time skip***

we haven't said anything for the past 10 minutes so I decide to turn on the tv, handing the remote to Colby he scrolls down to our list of things we need to watch and stops on high school musical 2 "mhm" I say nodding as he snuggles up closer to me, another loud thunder makes Colby slightly flinch, I put my arm around him and draw circles on his back as that usually calms him down.

***Time skip***

The movie ends and I turn off the tv, looking down I see that Colby fell asleep in my arms, how can one be so hot yet so cute at the same time? I wish I was dating him but we aren't dating, he's my best friend and I love him. I look down at him again and brush the hair out of his eyes, placing a soft kiss on his forehead I smile and walk to the kitchen, careful not to wake him up. I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of water, drinking the water I hear a noise coming from my room, I walk upstairs to see what it was and see Colby putting on one of my sweaters, it was a big fluffy sweater like this one.

He puts his hand in the pockets and walks back over to the bed " did I wake you?" I say quietly trying not to startle him, he turns his head to look at me,  He looks down and nods, I walk over to Colby and sit next to him and he immediately wraps ...

He puts his hand in the pockets and walks back over to the bed " did I wake you?" I say quietly trying not to startle him, he turns his head to look at me,  He looks down and nods, I walk over to Colby and sit next to him and he immediately wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head into my neck. He looks up at me and just stares into my eyes. I can feel my face starting to turn red as he grabs my face and connects our lips together, I stare at him with widened eyes as he pulls away slowly. "Look Sammy Im in love with you" I cut him off by kissing him for a moment then pulling away again, another boom of thunder echoes through the house making  only flinch again "I love you too colbs" I say placing my thumb against his lips, I  laugh for a second " what's so funny?" He says laughing " your lips are so soft" I say laughing too.

***Time skip***

Soon enough it's morning and the Storm has turned into a Snow storm.

-the end-

Again thank you to L0v3ly3cho for letting me make this. Please go check them out and have a good day!