therapy (Colby's pov)

For the first time in 2 years, Sam is coming with me to my therapy session, I'm nervous as I've talked about him for an hour to my therapist before and she will definitely know who he is. Sam looks over at me at a red light and touches my hand "hey , you  okay?" Sam says as he looked at me, his eyes are so pretty but his lips are so chapped that you can see his lip starting to split, "huh? oh yea, I'm fine" I say coming out of my thoughts, the lights turned green and we pull into the parking lot. i get out of the car to pay the parking meter, god why do these things exist, i laugh to myself trying to forget that Sam is coming to therapy with me.

***time skip***

I  get back in the car and Sam starts to drive to a parking spot, we walk into the building and are  surrounded  by fans in seconds, we manage to scoot past all of them almost missing my appointment, we walk into the room and close the door behind us "oh well hello Colby- oh you must be Sam!" Sam looks over at me confused, my therapist laughs "Colby talks about you all the time" Sam just stares at me confused. "Oh my name's Collen by the way" my therapist says

***Time skip***

I say goodbye to Collen and we start walking to the car, Sam is looking at the ground thinking about something while we walk. We walk in silence to the car , I open the passenger door and get in while Sam gets in the drivers seat. All he says is a mumble of my name and nothing else until the car warms up because it's winter. "Sammy?" He looks at me like he's suprised that I said something "huh? Oh hi colbs"
He says stuttering and fidgeting with his sweater, I look at him concerned as he looks down again, "haha it's warm in the car now" he says as he smiles to himself, Sam laughs to himself one more time and then starts driving.

***Time skip***

He opens the front door and goes straight to the kitchen,"Sam?" He just keeps walking to the kitchen and makes two hot chocolates, he hands one to me and sits on the couch, , Sam gestures for me to sit next to him hand grabs the remote. "Look Sam you've been really quiet"
He just looks at me confused and puts down the remote and opens his mouth like he wants to say something then just gestures me to sit down next to him again, I walk over and sit down next to him, Sam stares at me who's so close that I can feel his breath. "Hey colbs?" "Yea?" I say staring back at him with confusion in my eyes, he opens his mouth again like he's about to say something but just stares at me. "Sam are you-" " what did Collen mean by you talk about me all the time?" He says looking down and fiddling with his sweater. "Oh uh your my best friend and you make me happy" I say knowing that's a lie, I actually talk about how much I love him amd how pretty he his and his smile. I snap out of my thoughts to see Sam staring at me again, his eyes widened, behind his eyes I see happyness and love. Sam shakes his head,snapping out of his thoughts. He grabs the remote " what do you wanna watch?" I grab the remote out of his hand and place it on the other side of him, leaning over him, I can feel his breath getting faster, "let's just hang out" I say still leaning over him "o-ok" Sam says breathing heavily as he stares into my eyes. I stop leaning over him and sit back into my seat, slightly closer to him this time, I can hear his breath slowly calm down. His eyes look down at my hand that's rested on the couch, he looks back up at my eyes then back down at my hand, he bites his bottom lip, he usually does that when he's about to do something he knows he'll most likely regret. "Colbs..." Sam says looking back into my eyes, without looking away from my eyes he places his hand on mine, never leaving my eyes he holds my face in his hand, without realizing I lean into his warm touch. Sam starts to breathe heavily again, my heart starts pounding as he slowly moves closer to my face, our faces are so close that I can feel his breath, I slowly reach up to his face and fold his face in my hands, I slowly move closer to him, our lips almost touching, he moves closer to me and our lips meet, I freeze at first but then I melt into the kiss, he takes his hands off of my face and pulls me closer, we brake the kiss and just look at eachother smiling " I love you colbs" he says holding my face in his hands again "yea,your my best friend" I say jokingly Sam looks at me annoyed and rolls his eyes " wait noo I didn't mean it" I say fake crying, Sam laughs and just stares at me, our lips meet again as Jake walks downstairs, quietly so we wouldn't hear him, " hey guys- OH SHIT COREY" I quickly pull away and run to the kitchen acting like nothing ever happened, I look at Sam and wink while smiling.

**Le end**