vacation (switch)

‼️‼️✨Strong language. Homophobia. Violence. Vaping ✨‼️‼️

Sam Is a femboy in this one(DONT COME AT ME)

--sam--

"SAM CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE QUICKLY?" my mom yells from the kitchen "COMING!" I quickly finish putting on my black shorts before looking into the mirror

, I run downstairs and I see my mom cooking "sweetie can you please set up some plates?" I nod before grabbing the plates and lining the table with plates and utensils, "mom who's coming over?" She sighs "Marie and Colby

, I run downstairs and I see my mom cooking "sweetie can you please set up some plates?" I nod before grabbing the plates and lining the table with plates and utensils, "mom who's coming over?" She sighs "Marie and Colby.. be nice to Colby this time, last time you two almost got each other suspended" I laugh "it wasn't my fault mom" I say finishing up setting the table. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "oh! That must be them!" My mom says opening the door "Marie!! Heyy" they hug and Colby walks in "hey bitch" he says walking over to me, "what do you want" he tilts his head "you didn't hear? Our parents are going on vacation and we have to come too" my eyes widen "WHAT!MOMMM!?"

6 hours later

Damn it now I'm in my mom's car, driving down the highway to the county side "can you at least tell us WHERE we're going?" My mom looks back at us "our cottage" I roll my eyes before realizing "where will Colby sleep?" My mom sighs "Marie gets the spare room, you and Colby can share a bed" "WHAT!?" She glares at me before looking back at the road.

 4 hours later

we're finally here!! i run into the house and i plop onto my bed. "move over" i roll over and Colby plops onto the bed too "your sleeping on the floor" i say looking into his eyes. "what if i don't want to"  "i dont care,floor.now" he rolls his eyes "bitch" "what did you just say to me?!" i ask raising my voice "i called you a bitch. a cute one at that" he winks at me and then laughs. i roll my eyes, its not un common for him to flirt with me as he is a very romantic person.  "oh come on Sammyyyy just let me sleep on the bedddd" he begs, i shake my head "no!" he laughs "I'm not taking orders from a femboy" he jokes about that alot. "fuck you bitch" i say irritated and flipping him off, "Sam watch your language" Colby says  leaning against the wall. he's so fucking tall, he's 5'11 for fucks sake! "make me!" i yell flipping him off with both my hands. "BOYS, DINNER" Colby glares are me before leaving the room, i follow " hey mom I'm not really hungry, can i just go straight to bed?" my mom nods and i walk back into my room. laying down in my bed and pulling the covers over my shoulder, slowly drifting away.

--colby--

"hey Sammy boy-" i cut myself off as i enter the room and i see him already sound asleep under the covers, soft snores coming from his mouth, his slow breathing, his pajamas are black silk pajamas and they suit him so well, i lay on the floor and i try to sleep, "goodnight boys" his mom comes in to say "oh Colby! why don't you go on the bed?" i shake my head "not aloud" his mom scoffs in disbelief "it'll be fine" i shrug before crawling onto the bed, i pull the covers over me and i drift off to sleep,