sick (Sam)

i wake up in the middle of the night and i walk to the washroom, the door is closed? usually Colby sleeps through the whole night so i find this weird..  "Colby?" i ask knocking on the door, i hear him panting on the other side of the door "Colby dude you good?"  i ask again. i hear the toilet flush and i hear the faucet turn on, he opens the door quickly while looking at me "yeah I'm fine"  he says sweating and still trying to catch his breath, "you sure Colbs?" he nods "goodnight" he mumbles walking to his bedroom. "Colby I'm not letting you go to bed like this, something is obviously going on.." he turns back around quickly and pushes past me back to the washroom, not caring about closing the door this time. i watch as he throws up into the toilet, i run over to him and i sit down next to him "shit Colby!" i say rubbing his back as he continues to throw up, he gets up and runs the faucet, i flush the toilet as he washes his face. "good night Sammy" he mumbles walking back to him room "no no mister!" i take his hand "were going downstairs, go law on the couch" i add while pulling him downstairs "Sam really I'm fine" he mumbles again "shh. now go lay down" he walks over to  the couch before finally laying down on it "good. now stay there" he whines. "no complaints mister" i say walking back over to him with a big bowl and i cup of water  "rinse your mouth Colbs" i hand him the bucket and the water and he rinses his mouth, "can we watch something?" he asks as i rub his back in small circles. "of course" i had if the remote after he hands me back the water, he takes the remote and i grab grab the bowl "spit the water out"  i say holding the bowl up to his mouth, he spits the water out after a few seconds of staring into the distance. He sniffles before sighing "what should we watch?" he asks turning on the TV, "whatever you want Colby" i reply still rubbing his back. he closes his eyes for a second "that feels nice" he says with a smile, i smile back at him before laughing softly "okay Colbs, put something on and then ill sleep with you okay?" he nods, we always do this when somethings wrong as a form of comfort, i walk away before coming back a few minutes later with a blanket and a pillow, "head up" he leans forward allowing me to put the pillow under is head, "get up" he stands up and i lay down, "okay you can lay down now" he lays down on top of me and i wrap my arms around him, he buries his head into my neck. we both drift off to sleep, slowly.

goodnight-Sam