panic (Sam)

i got a request for  Colby being worried about Sam and i also got a request where one of them has a panic attack so hey. why not combine them?

!! panic attack - bullying - nothing said about Sam is true!!

"you almost ready?" i run down the stairs while putting on my jacket "yeah I'm ready" i say putting on my Vessi shoes. Colby unlocks his car and we drive over to Jakes house, we arrive at the party in time "you sure you wanna do this?" he asks looking over at me. this was my first party since well...

-- flashback of last party--

"yo Sam!" i  hear from behind me "hm? oh hey!" why do they look so mad? "what's this about you and Kat breaking up?!" my eyes widen in surprise "things just didn't work out" suddenly he slaps me across my face and everyone stops to look at us, i punch him square in the mouth and he drops. i forgot how hard my punches are, he gets back up before punching my liver, i fall to the ground and Colby runs over, "shit Sam!" he helps me up and has to physically hold me back from swinging at the guy again. "Sam! that's Katrina's brother!" Colby's yells while still holding me back, oh shit..

--present time--

"I'm sure" we step out the car and into the house, i immediately see Katrina's brother and i quickly walk away, maybe he forgave me or talked to Katrina? hopefully.. i walk to the snack bar and i grab a bun before biting it, "hey Sammy" Colby says over the music while walking up to me "why is he here?" i ask "Katrina is here aswell" i look shocked "we can go if you want" i shake my head "ill be fine" he puts his hand on my shoulder "look Sam... I'm worried about you in this party-" "Colbs ill be fine" Colby nods slowly and walks into the crowd "well look who it is" i hear "if it isn't the man who dumped my sister" i tense up "t-tom! hey" he laughs "you sound pathetic, i hope you never find love again and i hope you never find happiness ever again you piece of shit" i try to walk away but he grabs my arm "now now Sammy~ don't be rude" he laughs evilly "you shouldn't eat that bread. your gaining weight again" he adds grabbing the bun from my hand, i jerk my arm away from his grip before running to the front door and into the car. i lock the doors before climbing into the back seat. i cant breathe or speak, all i can do is cry.. 

--5 minutes later--

i look up and i see Colby with an angry expression getting kicked out, he spots me looking at him and his gaze softens, I'm shaking and i still cant breathe, all i can still do is cry, next i see Katrina walk out yelling at Colby, Colby yelling back. He looks mad, really fucking mad...

--inside with Colby (his view for a sec)--

i hear Tom laughing before i hear the front door slam shut, "COLBY!" Jake yells from the kitchen, i walk over and i wave "its about Sam..." after he explains what he saw and heard i walk over to tom. "hey Tom" i say friendly "hey Colby" he replies still laughing with the bun in his hands "have fun with Sam tonight?" i ask cracking my knuckles followed by my neck,  "fuck yeah" before he can get another word in i punch him, my cold metal rings dragging across his face, he holds his face and looks at me with an angry expression, Katrina runs over "COLBY" she yells at me, i just push her out of the way before repeatedly punching Tom, Katrina stands there covering her mouth, Tom falls to the ground and i get down next to him, picking him up by the collar of his shirt before punching him repeatedly again. i feel someone throw me off of him and i look to see Jake pulling me off of the bitch "DONT YOU EVER TALK TO ME OR SAM AGAIN YOU BITCH." i yell before Jake kicks me out, Katrina follows me. i swear to god if she says shit I'm gonna rock her shit like i did her brother.

--back in the car--

i watch as Colby yells at Katrina while being ready to punch her. eventually Katrina runs back inside for unknown reasons, Colby looks at his knuckles and i realize that hes bleeding. he walks over to the car and opens the back seat door "scooch" he says motioning for me to make room for him to sit, i move and he crawls in and closes the door, "y-your bleeding" i barely get out, "i know i-holy shit! Sammy what happened?" he says as he realizes what state I'm in. "T-Tom" i say through tears, "oh Sammy.. i know about that what happened.." he says pulling me into a hug "your not gaining weight Sam, i promise" he smiles at me "now why don't we drive home hm?" he asks patting my back, i nod and he climbs into the drivers seat. 

--home--

i walk out of the car and into the house still shaking uncontrollably. Colby runs to the washroom and bandages his knuckles before walking back over to me and hugging me again. "why don't we lay down" he suggests , i nod and we walk up to my room, I'm slightly calmer then before but I'm still crying. "don't let him get to you Sammy.." he says laying down next to me and pulling me close "I'm sorry i took us to that party, i just- god i feel so stupid! i love you more  then i show and i cant let you get hurt and i just thought that-" i stop crying "wait... you love me?" he freezes "forget what i said!" he half yells while getting up, i pull him back onto the bed before putting my head on his chest, "we'll talk in the morning" i say, hes breathing heavily but he still puts his arm around me protectively before kissing my head.

--morning--

i wake up and i see hes still sleeping, i slowly get up and i walk downstairs to the kitchen, i start making bacon and i feel two strong arms wrap around my waist, "good morning" i say as he buries his face into my hair "mmm" i laugh "about last night.. i love you too.." i say flipping the bacon, he pulls me closer by my waist and kisses the top of my head.

bacon anyone? - sam