haunted love(Sam's pov)

"ok, let's go" kris says getting in the backseat with Selena, Colby puts the keys in the ignition as we Buckle our seat belts. We finally leave the driveway and start heading to the haunted caves. As Colby is driving we get to a red light,Colby goes to grab his water and our eyes meet, he just stares at me until a car honks behind our car, I feel my heart beating faster as Colby drives down the road. 

***Time skip***

We get out of the car and start heading down a trail, we meet the tour guide and go into the cave, 20 minutes into the cave I feel something touch my back  "dude who touched my back?" I say looking behind me,Colby looks at me straight away making sure I'm ok. We keep walking down the cave as the walls get tighter and tighter, the tour guide starts talking about the different people who did stuff in this cave, one of the people was Sarah Kates, Sarah Kates had an affair with her husband's brother. Her husband shot his brother and Sarah in that very cave, Sarah has been known for making people kiss their crush if they are in the cave with them, Colby looks a little scared at the tour guides story. "Getting scared Colbs?" I say jokingly "huh? Oh Uhm n-no" I find it weird that Colby was stuttering because he has never stuttered during a scary story.

***Time skip***

The tour guide left 5 minutes  ago and Colby wouldn't look at me unless I was talking to him, that was weird because he's always looking at me when he gets the chance. Thinking about the tour guides story I get a shiver up my spine, would this be my chance to tell Colby that I like him? Colby flinches and then just keeps watching "hey bro are you ok?" I asked "me? Oh I'm fine" this time he looked straight into my eyes, Kris and Selena had gone the other way so it was just me and Colby. Colby brushes his hand against mine and keeps walking, we walk for a good 5 minutes until we both need to sit down, Colby looks like he's thinking about something amd he's lost in his thoughts. I rest my head on his shoulder not thinking anything of it because we always flirt with eachother, I look up at Colby and he's staring at me, I suddenly get really cold even though its warm in the cave, Colby's eyes look empty, almost like it's not him.

***Time skip***

Five minutes pass and Colby is still staring at me, I don't know if he can tell that my face is red, I really hope not because he's staring right into my eyes, my mind starts to fill with thoughts about if he's okay and what's happening. I decide to hug him and he isn't warm, he's actually really cold. Is this Colby? "Sam" Colby says with an emotion that I can't understand, he lifts my head making me look into his eyes. He stares at me for another second before kissing me, I freeze but I know I've wanted to kiss him for 6 years. I feel a shiver through my spine as Colby pulls away in shock, he starts saying sorry over and over again and I'm just sitting there thinking about what just happened. Colby opens his mouth to say sorry again, without thinking twice I kiss him, Colby slowly leans into the kiss. I hear Kris yelling from the makeshift door" SELENA YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS" holy shit, Kris saw all that

I regret nothing

                          **End**