Are you Figgin Me?

-Monica

30 mins earlier

Oh, my head. Where am I? I looked around the room trying to remember what happened last night. I'm at Trinity's house or in Dylan's office/guest room to be exact. I was lying on the futon in her office but why, why am I here? My head started to spin as I tried to sit up and I laid back down. I looked over to the side and saw a glass of water and some Tylenol and took it immediately. I needed to get up and find Trinity to ask her what happened but I wasn't ready to move yet. I debated calling for her but my head was hurting too bad to talk to anybody right now. Plus I wasn't sure where Dylan was and Oh shit work. Oh gosh, what time is it?

I found my phone and saw the time. Damn it! I was supposed to be at work 4 hours ago Oh no Dylan's going to kill me. Oh wait I guess she knows I'm not there though right because I'm at her house. I scrolled through my phone trying to see if there was any type of evidence on what happened. I scroll through my pics and see a picture of Trinity and me at the Casiono at some slot machines and...

Oh No, I check my bank account quickly and see I'm in the negative. Oh Common Monica you didn't do what I think you did, did you? I put my head between my legs as panic sits in. It all starts to come back to me. Oh no, I lost so much money and Dylan had to pay it all off. She saved me again. What is wrong with you Monica? I'm going to lose my job for sure. I need to get to work apologize and figure out a way to keep my job. But how hey look I know what I did was So stupid but can you not fire me because I'm homeless and can't afford that right now? 

Once I've calmed myself and my headache starts to mellow I make my way to the door to go apologize to Trinity before heading to work. When I get to the door though I start to register the sounds coming from the other side. It's Trinity, is she?  Is she getting a spanking? 

"Don't move," I hear Dylan's dominant boom from the other side of the door. 

I then hear footsteps leave their bedroom. I'm unsure of what to do at the moment I don't want to go out there in the middle of her disciplining her but at the same time, I feel like I should because it's only happening because Trinity got mixed up in my bullshit once again. It's actually kind of unfair that she's getting in trouble at all if anything It should be me.

"You are going to get your ass up and walk to my car quietly or so help me I will put you over my knee right now and spank you in front of this whole Casiono Mrs. Wallace." 

A chill ran up my spine as Dylan's threat resurfaced in my memories. Was it an idle threat or would she really have done it? I don't remember much of last night but I remember the fear that struck my heart when she said it and the curiosity, parts of me wanted to stay put to test the theory. The smarter parts of me won out though and I got my ass to the car. 

I heard Dylan's footsteps moving again and she was walking back towards her room with determined steps. 

"I want you to reach your hand back and spread your cheeks apart," she told Trinity.

Woah what is she planning on doing? I wondered if she was going to insert a butt plug. But then realized that couldn't be it Trinity told me that they tried that before. Well actually it was anal beads a starter project to get her use to insertion but it didn't matter she hated it she coded out before Dylan even got the 2nd bead in. Dylan respectfully ended it right then and there. 

"Please Master I don't want any more beads shoved up there," I heard Trinity pout. 

"This is not the beads it's much smaller so it won't stretch you like they did but it will have a great effect on you. You have broken several rules lately and I'm sick and tired of you trying to slide by without taking responsibility for your actions this stops today." Dylan said.