Aftermath

-Dylan

I shouldn't have gone out with Liam tonight I knew I didn't feel like going out and I pushed myself to go anyway. Of all the Doms on earth, why did it have to be him? I took an Uber home not in the mood to talk to Liam or Brian about what went down. They both hit me up apologizing and wanting to still go out or stay in to talk but I just wasn't in the mood.

When I got home I talked to Trinity and told her about everything my run-in with Monica while she was looking for her card and how she was looking at me. To how she chose Kyle over me. Even as I told her everything out loud it still didn't make sense to me. That Bastard was trying to prove that he was the alpha between the two of us. He wanted to prove that he was more dominant than me and that he could control her. He didn't know anything about Monica's and my relationship he had assumptions about me from the few details I did share with him.

It pissed me off but even more so than that it hurt that Monica had chosen him. If it had been any other Dom in the world I would have accepted her moving on. I could accept that she didn't like me and had no desire to be my submissive but to choose that asshole. The worst part is she'd never know how it made me feel. I can't tell her that it hurt so much because I had feelings for her. I couldn't cross that line especially now that she's made her decision. If I say anything now then she wouldn't be comfortable remaining by my side as my assistant or even living with her until she got on her feet and I can't jeopardize that. I meant what I said I want her happy even if it hurts me. So I made Trinity promise to drop it and never bring up the situation again. Then I held her tight and went to sleep.

Monday at work Monica tried to apologize for how everything went down but I stopped her. There was no need to apologize if my feelings hadn't been in it and she had chosen Kyle over me it wouldn't have meant anything. So she was only doing what made sense I couldn't be mad at her for that.

She and I fell into a normal boss-employee relationship. She would now be treated like any other member of my staff I'd treat her as I would Hazel. As an acquaintance and employee, I would never allow myself to be involved with. I had even set it up so that a desk would be placed outside of my office for her to work at when she came in so that she no longer had to work in the office right underneath me. I had given her all of the distance she desired from here on out she is just Monica Trinity's friend and my Assistant.

***********************************************************************************************

Poor Dylan 💔💔💔