Dom vs. Dom

-Monica

As soon as I walked out of the waiting room everything hit me. My heart ached. I hated this I hated myself. I didn't know what to do anymore. All I knew was I needed to get out of this place.

I got my purse and jacket from the changing room and started my way down the hall.

I walked around for a while feeling a little lost. When I came back here I was escorted by a Dom I wasn't really paying attention to the direction he was going. Where the hell is the exit? I looked around trying to see if I had already been down this hall or not when I bumped into something.

"Owe shit, Watch where you're walking Monica," I said to myself out loud.

"Yeah you really should, You never know what or who you'll run into," I heard them say.

Woah Deja Vu.

I looked up to see who I bumped into and it was

"Dylan? What are you doing here?" I asked shocked. 

"Wait, Monica? What are?" Dylan began to ask.

But then Liam and Brian walked around the corner.

"Oh, there you are sis you about ready to, Monica? What are you doing here?" Liam asked interrupting himself. He looked back and forth between the two of us curiously.

What the hell is with this Dynasty Family reunion? 

Dylan didn't react to him. She was too busy staring at me. Her eyes were taking in my appearance I was wearing high heels, fishnet stockings, a short frilly black skirt, and a corset that pushed my breasts up like a table, my hair was down and I had bright red lipstick on my lips. This was the first time Dylan's ever seen me like this. I watched her as her eyes scanned over me her eyes grew dark as they traced up every inch slowly taking me in. My body reacted to her goosebumps raised, my nipples hardened and I felt myself getting wet with desire. 

 I looked away not being able to handle her eyes on me only to meet up with Liam's who was looking at Dylan then he looked at me. He and Brian both gaped finally taking in my appreance. 

"Damn Scrumpet your a Sexy little Submissive aren't ya," he said sounding impressed.

 I blushed with embarrassment neither Liam nor Brian knew I was a submissive until this moment or else I didn't think they did. This was also the first time they've seen me dressed like this. That one day at the office where I dressed sexy for Dylan was nothing compared to this. Not that they were dressed any more innocently but still. What the hell are they doing here?

"What are you doing here Brian asked," curiously.

"I um I had an interview with a Dom," I replied finally answering Dylan's question. 

"I thought you were going to a club called Cuff's," Dylan replied.

I looked over at Dylan whose eyes were locked on me. "He had to work so he took the interview here instead," I replied.

As if he had been paged Sir Myers appeared. "Oh Lola, are you heading out now or did you decide to look around the club for a bit?" Sir Myers asked.

I lowered my head to Sir Myers respectfully.

"Lola?" Dylan said questioningly.

"Ya Yes Sir, I was just getting ready to leave," I reply to Sir Myers.

"Alright, then I'll walk you out. Submissives are not allowed to walk around the club without a Dom present for safety reasons. Come kneel next to me until I'm finished with my conversation," he ordered.