Regrets

-Trinity

I was wrong. I thought I knew my best friend and how she felt but I was wrong. So wrong and now I've hurt Dylan by putting it in her mind that we could have a relationship with Monica. I don't know how I misread the signs.

She seemed like she enjoyed the times we spent together. Watching me get spanked me watching her. Us having and not having sex together. The way she seems to get all flustered when Dylan gets close to her. I guess it was just wishful thinking.

The night Dylan came home from the club I could feel her pain as soon as she walked into our room. She told me what the Dom said about her and how Monica chose him over her. Even as a friend that was a shitty thing to do. I was pissed Monica has seen Dylan in action and acknowledged her as my Master so how could she let some other Dom talk to her like that.

The days went by as normal Dylan didn't speak on it after that night. Though I could tell she was still hurt. She went forth breaking down her office so that it could be Monica's new bedroom. I want her to be as comfortable here as possible until she can get on her feet. No more talk of this whole thing. I want her to be happy with her new Dom and I expect you as her friend to want that too, Dylan said to me.

She has always been strong she didn't let her emotions wear her. The first and only time I saw her emotional outside of showing love to me was her broken heart when I had betrayed our relationship. That was the first time I saw tears fall from her eyes and I swore I would never do anything to hurt her like that again. So if pretending like this Monica relationship never existed helped her then I would let it go.

***********************************************

I can't believe I'm doing this it just feels wrong.

Monica invited me to go out to eat with her new friend and possible sub-mate Kaylan. I guess it was part of their vetting process to see how the two of them got along. Monica had already told me that she liked him but wanted to see what I thought about him. I told Dylan I didn't really feel comfortable going but she encouraged me to go. The three of you could wind up spending a lot of time together it would be smart of you to make sure you approve of him before she finds herself tied to him Dylan said enouragingly.

The thought of me hanging out with her and another submissive at another Doms place or even with another Dom in general repulsed me but I agreed to go. Knowing that even without my assumption that Monica liked us in the first place this would have happened anyway.

The worst part was Kaylan was awesome. He was funny, witty, and mischievous. He told us stories about different ways he got himself in trouble so his master would punish him. He and I had some things in common like the fact that Dylan put me in a chastity belt and he's found himself in a cock cage more than once.

"That's because the two of you are sluts," Monica laughed.

"Hey you'll be a Slut when Master turns you out," Kaylan replied.

I didn't like the thought of Monica being a slut for anybody but Dylan.

"Yeah, Mon. The way my Daddy be putting it down on me I can't help but be a slut for her. Hell even her punishments are delicious. She loves to deny me orgasm but the way she does it and drives me crazy working me up it be so hot.' I said competitively.

"Yeah I'm sure Dylan is an amazing Dom, Monica said looking down at her plate.

I smiled happy she had taken my side. While Kaylan looked at Monia and raised his eyebrow.

"Ya know I'm glad to finally meet the famous Trinity that Monica spoke so highly of when we met. I saw Dylan that day too and you're right she is Hot and has strong Dominant energy I get why anybody would want to submit to her," Kaylan said looking at Monica.

I looked at Monica curiously. She had told Kaylan about me. I wondered what she said but didn't get to ask because she quickly changed the subject. The rest of the time the three of us continued talking about how fun it was being a naughty submissive and our favorite punishments. Kaylan and I both agreed that we had to get Monica to give in to her naughty side. She didn't have enough stories it's boring being well-behaved.

***********************************************************************************************

Yay! Kaylan's back I'm glad Monica found a new friend in her potential future Sub-mate.

Do you like this character should he make more appearances?