Happy Ending?

Oh man, my head is hurting. Last night I had Kaylan come over and the two of us drank the night away. That boy can Party! I was shocked that Sir Myers allowed him to come over and party with me and even allowed him to stay the night. I'm guessing it was because he was working at the club though. I'm sure if he saw the condition either one of us was in he'd probably be upset.

Ugh, I can't believe I still feel like crap though I slept the whole day away and ate Tylenol for breakfast lunch, and Dinner, and still feel like shit. Either way here I am at this club again ready to do my last scene with Sir Myers before I ask him to be my Dom. I think. No yeah yeah that's what I want to do. This is the right decision. I'll get a new Dom and then I'll work on becoming a good friend to Dylan and a better friend to Trinity. All will be right in the world.

Sir Myers was already in the room. All I had to do was go there and open the door and I would be leaving all my thoughts of Dylan behind. I was moving on it's time to let her go. I'm letting her go. I reached for the doorknob.

That's when I heard her voice."Don't you dare open that door?"

Wait no that's impossible. Dylan is at work she has that catering event she wouldn't come to the club again she would never leave work.

Oh God, I'm hallucinating. I want her so desperately I'm hearing her voice. I look around just to make sure but I don't see her.

I tap my head. Get out of my mind, get out of my mind I say to myself as I walk around the corner. Lost in my mental anguish.

"I know you heard me, Mrs. Wallace," I hear her say my name as she calls me at work. I feel myself getting weak not wanting to move forward. Sir looks at me through the door and waits I look at him unsure. Why, why is her voice in my head right now?

"Monica!" I hear my first name being spoken again in a more authoritative tone.

Suddenly a hand is on my arm spinning me around. I was then pinned with my back against the wall and she was towering over me.

"Da Dylan what what are you doing here?" I stutter.

"I came here to get you?" she says sternly.

"Wha How are you here? You're supposed to be at work you have that event." I reply confused.

"I told the Diamonds to take care of it. I had to trust them with the event because I had something more important to take care of," she replies still pinning me to the wall.

I feel Sir Myers's eyes on me and a few other people start to move forward to check out what's happening I look around the hall. What's happening?

"You know I've been patient and tried to be understanding but I am so sick of your games. So now we're doing things my way. Monica, You are not going in there. You belong to me. You are my submissive, Not Kyles, Not the Goddess, or anybody else" she said sternly.

"I what, what games, I don't understand," I say tears starting to well up in my eyes.

"Hey I don't know what you think this is but you can't be in here treating my submissives like this. I knew you were one of those abusive Dom's if you don't leave now I'll have you dragged out of here," Sir Myers said.

More people were gathering submissives next to their doms all looking concerned. Sir Myers looked at Dylan with death glares as he called security. The crowd was getting bigger all eyes were on me I wanted to melt into the ground from embarrassment.

"Don't look at them. Look at me," Dylan ordered.

How can she say that with all this going on? Why is she doing this?

My eyes lock on her trying to get a sense of understanding and my heart begins to race. Her eyes were dark and possessive. Everything around me starts to fade out. The crowd, the looks of concern, and Sir Myers's voice ordering me not to talk to her. It all faded until it was just me and her.

"I'm going to repeat this once and I will not do it again. You belong to me. I want you to come home with me and be my submissive. I want you and I know you feel the same way. So stop running from me," she said sternly.

I started to shake my head and deny it but she stopped me.

"I know you were hiding your feelings because you were worried about my and Trinity's relationship. But I'm here to tell you not to worry about that. Stop trying to take on everything by yourself. Trust in me and let me be there for you. All you have to do is what I've been telling you to do all this time. Do what makes you happy," she finished speaking more softly to me this time.

Her words were sweet. They were what I've been hoping to hear for so long but could this be real or was it a hallucination from my drunken stupor?

"Are you sure it's okay, I said with tears falling from my eyes. You're not just messing with me?" I asked.

"Would I really leave my job just to mess with you Mrs. Wallace," she said smirking at me, showing me that dimple that I love so much.

I shook my head smiling through my tears. When suddenly Dylan was grabbed by two security guards and pulled away from me.

Just as quickly as they grabbed her Sir Myers grabbed me and took me into his arms.

"It's okay Lola, you're safe now I won't let her hurt you anymore," he said patting my back and trying to soothe me.

I pulled away from his arms. "No stop let her go. You got it all wrong," I said.

The security guys stopped moving but held on to her. Dylan didn't argue or resist them she just waited patiently as they stood by waiting for Sir Myers's commands. I turn back to Sir Myers.

"Sir I don't understand why you think so poorly of Dylan but you got her all wrong. Just because she's newer to this lifestyle doesn't mean she's a bad person.

"It's okay Lola you don't have to defend her. I saw how she was so possessive over you that first day. I know it's confusing when you're being abused. You sometimes want to protect the abuser I know you're scared but I won't let her hurt you," he said.

"I'm not confused and I'm not being abused Dylan is my friend and my best friend's girlfriend and she is an amazing Dom to Trinity. She is loving, caring, understanding, and patient. She respects Trinity and puts her wants and needs above anything else. The fact that she joined the lifestyle because she loved her girlfriend enough to give her what she needs speaks highly of her because not everybody can handle something like that," I explained.

"Why are you defending her Lola? I get that she's your friend's girlfriend but who is she to you to even care this much," Sir Myers asked.

I looked at him and then back at Dylan whose eyes never left me.

"Go on, tell them all who you are to me," Dylan said encouragingly.

"I'm her new submissive," I said smiling back at her.

I looked over at Sir Myers. "I"m sorry you are nice and maybe if I hadn't fallen for Dylan we could have been something but I did and I want her and she wants me. I didn't know it then which is why all this trouble happened and I'm sorry for that because if I was just honest all this drama would never have happened. But I have to do what makes me happy and she makes me happy," I said.

Sir Myers looked at me with concern but didn't say anything. He nodded to the security guards to let Dylan go.

"Treat her well she's one of the good ones," he said to Dylan.

"I know that and I will," she said nodding back at him.

She then took my hand and guided me out of the club through the crowd I kept my head down and followed her.

***********************************************************************************************

Woooh! Emotional Rollercoaster... 

I hope you enjoyed the book. I'm going to end this here but Book 2 is already in the works. 

Follow me if you want to continue reading Book 2: The Self-conscious Submissive

Dylan, Trinity, and Monica's story is far from over, and now that Dylan has her 2 submissives things are about to get Spicy🥵