Dance off

-Trinity

"So what did you think about Kaylan?" Dylan asked when I got home.

"I like him," I said annoyed.

Dylan chuckled at me. "It's okay to like him, Princess," she said kissing my forehead before heading to the kitchen.

"Apparently he's bisexual too so I guess he, Kyle, and Monica will be having all kinds of fun together," I sighed.

"Good for them I'm happy she'll finally be getting what she wants and needs," Dylan lied.

I didn't want to talk about this anymore. I knew it was hurting her and it was hurting me too. I was frustrated and annoyed and I wanted a distraction. Even more than that I wanted to do something to take her mind off of things. It's time to add another thing to my naughty storybook. I went to the bedroom to put my things away when I got an idea. I quickly changed my clothes switching into a pair of shorts and nothing else. Plan set in motion I hope this ends how I hope it does.

I then went back into the living room where Dylan was sitting watching TV. She looked up at me and saw how I was dressed but didn't take too much of it because I'm usually half-dressed or naked.

"Come Princess come lay with me while I watch TV," she said holding her arms open to me.

I happily went to her lying down in her arms cuddling into her warmth. I closed my eyes as her arms wrapped around me and took in the scent of her cologne. She kissed the top of my head and pressed play on her show and the two of us watched her show for a while. I waited a while until the show got really into the drama before I started with my plan.

I took the remote and pressed a button on it changing the channel. It took her a second to register her show had changed but when it did she sat up fumbling to find the remote.

"Oh oops sorry Daddy I must have leaned on it," I said fainting innocence.

I quickly switched the show back on and she settled back down beside me. Again I waited patiently for something dramatic to happen and then I flipped the channel off again. This time I pretended not to notice.

"Princess the remote, you did it again," she said.

"Oh wow how does that keep happening, I swear my boob must be pushing buttons" I giggled flipping the show back on.

"Funny well get your boobs under control, Princess," I've been waiting all week to finish bingeing this series.

"Yes Daddy," I'll keep them under control it won't happen again," I said smiling up at her.

I did no such thing. I waited a while longer and then got off the couch and switched the TV. to Spotify.

"Turn the TV back," she ordered.

"No your show is boring I feel like listening to music," I said looking for my twerking playlist.

"Give me the remote, she ordered. If you want to listen to all the music you want, I want to watch my show now give me the remote and behave," she said.

I ignored her and pressed play on my playlist turning up the music.

"I'm not going to tell you again, she threatened.

I continued to ignore her and instead started shaking my ass in front of her. You want the remote come get it I said.

The shorts I was wearing said Spank me on them so as I danced the words spank me flashed repeatedly in her face. I was dancing hard to bouning my ass in her face and putting my leg up on the coffee table rotating my ass in circles. She had to be mesmerized by the motions of my ass because she didn't say anything or stop me.