Feelings

-Monica

It was night 2 of my attempt at finding a new Dom. I was sitting in a waiting room I still had 10 minutes before I was supposed to be there so I was just waiting and pumping myself up for the whole situation. I just wasn't sure if I wanted to do this. Did I really want to be here? I can't get out of my head I'm so confused.

I have to figure this whole situation out. My feelings for Dylan are out of control and I'm starting to wonder if it's even a good idea to move in. I can't chance having an encounter like I did earlier.

 I need, I need my best friend but I can't talk to her about this. What do I do now?

"Oh hey, are you Stephanie?" I heard someone ask using the name I use for the club. I looked up and in the doorway was a tall guy with short curly hair dressed in nothing but pink leather shorts and a black collar around his neck. He was a submissive.

"Yeah, that's me," I reply wondering how he knew my name.

"Hi, I'm Kaylan. Sir Myers had some things he had to take care of so he asked me to let you know he'd meet up with you as soon as he's done. 

"Oh ok that's fine I need the extra time to think anyways," I sigh feeling a little bit of relief.

"Spill it," Kaylan said.

"Spill what?" I replied.

"I can tell you got something on your mind and need to talk. And by your aurora I can tell it's some tea so spill it girl" he asked.

"No offense but I don't know you. I'm not comfortable talking to you about my drama," I replied as politely as possible.

Kaylan clicked his tongue as if my response annoyed him. "I'm Kaylan, I'm 26, I'm a sub to Sir Myers, I'm a pain slut and a cum whore, I love scary movies, hate chocolate, and I love to listen to drama and I can tell you got something juicy," He replied.

His response kind of surprised me and I couldn't help but laugh. I wasn't expecting him to tell me all that. He really wanted to know my story. I found his personality kind of entertaining if he was Sir Myers submissive and I joined him the two of us could get into a lot of trouble together. 

Now I'm not the type to unload my burdens onto strangers. But I was desperate and he's a submissive and more than willing to listen so I might as well talk. Plus he has no idea who I am or anybody else I'm going to be talking about so it might actually help to have an unbiased opinion. So I spilled the tea telling him about my crush on my best friend's girlfriend/Dom/my boss. Fuck it if it turns out poorly I'll leave and never come back here.

"I know it's wrong to crush on my Best friend's girlfriend but I can't help how I feel. She's the Dom of my dreams does that sound completely insane to you? Am I being selfish," I ask.

"Dang I told you to spill it and you gave me the whole Boston Tea Party," he snapped.

"Yeah I not only filled your cup I gave you free refills, so now you need to help me figure out what to do, I replied. 

"This best friend of yours. Are you interested in her too?" he asked. "I mean not that you need to be you guys can be sub sisters and not be intimate but sometimes Masters decide to have you be would you be comfortable with that?"

"Yes of course Trinity is hot and sexy and I loved watching her get punished so I know I'm turned on by her, plus I'm bi so I wouldn't mind. If it pleased Dylan I wouldn't have an issue being intimate with her." I said honestly. "I mean technically we've already had a 3 sum though I was in another room, I said biting my lip flashing back to that night.

"Ok, we're going to come back to that one. But first, the only child in me whose spoiled and doesn't like to share is saying you ain't shit and how dare you have a crush on your best friend's girlfriend. We don't do that the old me would cut a bitch, Kaylan said pointing at me with judgemental eyes.

I sighed knowing he was right. I wasn't shit and I know damn well if Trinity found out about this she'd feel the same way.

But the true submissive in me, Kaylan continued. He knows how hard it is to find the right Dom to connect with I mean it's hard enough being in a normal relationship dating and getting along with that person but to truly submit to someone you have to be on a whole other level. So this side of me says talk to your friend and this Dom and see if there's any way they'd be willing to be in some type of open relationship with you or something," Kaylan said.

Ask about an open relationship could I do that? What would they say if I asked them to try?

"Look I don't know how those two feel about you aside from being great friends. But I know that it is crazy to deny yourself this opportunity if there's even a smidgen of a chance that it could be something more. It sounds like this Dylan Dom likes you or else she wouldn't be messing with you like she does. And your best friend seems like she is comfortable with you too if she didn't have an issue with you watching her be disciplined then it might not be that deep. So maybe the only thing holding you back is you," Kaylan said.

I thought about his words still not sure of what I wanted to do.

"Either way I like you. Whether you decide to try to work out things with your friend and her Dom or you match up with Sir I think she should keep in contact," Kaylan said smiling at me.

 I smiled at him and nodded my head taking out my phone to get his number. I had just clicked save when somebody stepped into the room. 

He was handsome though he was of average height and build he had a very dominant energy about him. As soon as he entered the room Kaylan moved off of the couch and dropped to his knees and I realized then that he was Sir Myers. He smiled down at Kaylan and walked up to him petting his head.

"Been in here getting to know your possible new sub mate? he asked rubbing Kaylan's head.

"Yes Master, I like her very much, he said practically purring at his touch.

"That's good I would like the two of you to get along if she joins us, he replied looking at me. 

I smiled at him feeling a ball of nerves in the pit of my stomach. He seemed nice enough and honestly, Kaylan was sweet maybe I could let go of these feelings for Dylan and join some type of relationship between the Sir and Kaylan.

"Hello Stephanie are you ready to start?" 

***********************************************************************************************

I like Kaylan it might be interesting to see him and Monica get into trouble together.