Dom meet Dom

-Dylan

Kyle was wearing Jeans. Why wasn't I told I could wear jeans I mean yeah they were black jeans but they were definitely jeans. I'm pissed that Liam got me in here sweating in leather when I could have been at least a little bit comfortable. I looked over at Liam and glared at him but he didn't seem to notice having too good of a time catching up with his friend.

"Kyle I'd like to introduce you to my Best Friend Dylan, Dylan this is Kyle the two of us grew up together," Liam said.

"It's nice to meet you," Kyle said shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too," I replied smiling.

"Kyle Dylan is in the lifestyle she and her submissive Trinity just entered the lifestyle about what a year or so ago?" Liam said.

"Oh, I see and what made you decide to do that," Kyle asked.

I had no desire to tell this random stranger my business but I didn't want to be rude to Liam's friend.

"My girlfriend was in the lifestyle before we met and it was something that she felt like she was missing in her life. So I took up the role as her Dom to make our relationship stronger," I said answering him with the least amount of details of my life as I could.

"I see well isn't that noble of you," Kyle replied. "So anyways Liam what have you been up to," he said turning his attention back to his friend.

What the hell kind of response was that? And did he just dismiss me? You know what I don't even care I don't know this guy and feel no need to get him to understand me or my relationship. 

The 4 of us took a seat on the couch and I listened to the three of them talk. I decided to just let Liam and Brian have their time with their friends they'll be done soon enough and then we can get out of here. I zoned out of their conversation and started thinking about Monica and this whole ordeal. I wondered to myself if I had made a mistake should I have told her that I wanted her to be my submissive? Trinity felt comfortable enough to risk it all with her friend maybe I should have been too. I wasn't usually so scary when it came to a relationship I was always the one to make the first move. I had no issues flirting or just being straight up with my intentions. But this wasn't a regular relationship thing I wasn't just asking her to be my girlfriend I was asking her to be my submissive. 

Monica and I clashed since the day we first met. She loved talking to me sideways and testing my patients. She hated working for me because I was in charge and she couldn't talk her shit back because I held her job in my hands. The idea of being my sub would probably sound insane to her even though she naturally submitted to me. She was so back and forth on things though one day she would do things I asked and seem like she was aroused by the things I did. But lately, it's like she's lost interest in me and everything altogether. She stopped all of her natural submissive responses to me though I can tell her body still reacts to me. Like the way, she couldn't keep her eyes off me earlier. Ugh, this is frustrating I can't tell what's going on in her mind. 

If this was just regular relationship stuff I could maneuver around it but this was more than that. This BDSM stuff was different and I didn't know enough about this world to know how to handle this situation. How da hell am I supposed to know if she wants to submit to me or not?

Man, they sure talk a damn lot Liam just forgot all about me. I wonder if he and Brian trying to hook up with this guy or something. Naw let me not be that person. I got up and excused myself saying I was going to the bathroom. I just wanted space to clear my mind. Plus this friend of Liam's was a tool the more he talked the more I heard it. But there had to be something to him if he was friends with Liam. It didn't matter though I wasn't looking for any Dom friends anyway I was content with my small circle it didn't need to get any bigger.

***********************************************************************************************

I don't like this Kyle guy. Why is Liam even friends with him?