Chapter-20

Hieee pyaare logon💕
Here's the update for y'all🙄
Yep rolling my eyes cuz votes and comments where?????
Chalo happy reading fir bhi💌

.....................

Ronak's pov :

We had a blast last night at jaago, saying this because my whole body hurts but do we care? No cuz it's mere veer di wedding today.

It's 11 am right now and we called it a night at 2 in the morning. Yeah that's what ghar ki shaadis are all about, way too many rituals and very less amount of time.

Taking a shower, I change into a fresh pair of clothes and head downstairs for breakfast. I see half of my family having breakfast while the other half of my family is still preparing for some rituals. Oh yeah, Angad bhai can't take a shower right now. Since the barat is scheduled at 7 in the evening, he'll have to bath and hour or two before it because there will be some small rituals after he bathes and gets ready.

I have my breakfast with the squad. Aakriti looks like she is drained of every bit of energy in her body. Vihaan still looks a little less washed out while nikhil is how he is usually. But my freckles, she looks like a sunflower blooming in the field.

Riti, nikhil and vihaan went to run some last minute errands at the venue while I passed since I didn't want to be tired and well I am a carefree person so they are better off without me. I decided to rest a bit. Heading towards room, I pass riti's room where I can hear a whining sam.

And by whining, I mean that she's on full freak out mode which is quite unusual since she isn't that loud normally even if things are going to shit. I stand outside and peek inside the room sneakily. Holy shit! The room looks like someone just left a bunch of cats inside the room with only one box of cat food.

"Hey bhagwaan, aapko mere saath hi ye karna hota hai? I always keep my things organised and yet I can't find my bangles. Stay in the shaadi wala house they say." She whines continuously.

"Ugh, I am not even bothering to go and get new ones. I don't care, I won't wear bangles tonight and honestly who cares?" She says and plops on the bed.

Who cares? I CARE.

Guess I should go to the market and get her new bangles. Also it would bring out a smile on her face and that's all I need for my day to go from good to perfect.

Heading to my room, I immediately grab my bike keys and leave to go to the market. I enter the busy streets, full of life and chaos. Immediately spotting a bangle stall, I make my way to it through the hustling-bustling crowd.

"Bhaiya chudiyaan chahiye" I ask the shop keeper.
"Kis tarah ki chahiye bhai? Kaanch ki ya laac ki ya koi aur?" He questions and he lost me after kaanch ki.

Taking out my phone I immediately Google what laac ki chudiyaan means. Oh okay got it, they can make it according to your colour and design preference my melting the laac, so like customised bangles but there are also ready made laac bangles.

"Bhaiya aap aisa kijiye, 20 golden stones wali chudiyaan aur 4 kundan design jaise kade pack kar dijiye. Uske saath 6 laac ki plain chudiyaan camel colour ki bana dijiye."

I remember her dress I think, this will make a good stack of bangles on her hand. I hope she likes it. Come on ronak, have faith in yourself she will.

The shop keeper hands over a bag with all the chudiyaan in it. Paying him the amount, I slip through the crowd and head home.