Chapter Sixteen

Changing points of view again

 --------

<Shina>

I ran all the way back home, closing the vent behind me and changing into fresh clothes. I buried the grass and dirt stained clothing into the bottom of the laundry bin. I would find a way to take care of it next time Leon was away for school. I couldn't let him know I had a way of getting out. After all, I didn't want to make him worry now that I had finally gotten rid of the bothersome trash that had been keeping him away from spending quality time with me.

After washing my hands, I started browsing through the movies Leon had brought me over the last few weeks, pulling out a variety of movies to watch as a couple. After all, it had been far too long since we had done something together!

--------

<Leon>

I hurried as fast as I could to get back home to Shina. What a hassle the mess at school had been. I'd barely managed to get out of there without having to give the police some kind of statement. Thankfully I had witnesses willing to state that I had been inside talking to my History teacher about the results of the exam today.

"Shina, I'm home! Sorry I'm late today, there was a bit of a mess at school, but I managed to avoid most of it!" I barely walked through the door before my arms were filled with the warmth of Shina, her lips warm against my own. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer as I deepened the kiss. I would never be able to get enough of her sweet taste! We had spent far too little time together this week and I was eager to make up for that lack.

I could barely hold back when I heard how ragged her breathing had become.

--------

<Shina>

I forced myself to pull away. As much as I enjoyed where this was going, I wanted our romantic time together first!

"Leon! Lets watch a movie together! I pulled out a few I thought you might like to watch with me. I'll let you pick whichever one you want! Go look while I start making the popcorn!" I gave him a gentle push towards the stack of movies I had sat in front of the tv.

"And if I would rather finish what we've started first?" He asked, pulling me back against him. I blushed a dark red and pushed my hands against his chest."

Watch a movie with me first and I'll do whatever you want afterwards. I promise," I whisper in his ear before pressing my lips against his neck.

--------

<Leon>

Taking a ragged breath, I release Shina from my arms and hurried over to the movies. Barely glancing at them I grabbed the one on top of the stack, opening the case and putting the disk into the player. I had a feeling this was going to be a long movie. I carefully sat down as the opening scene to The Princess Bride started playing on the tv. A very long movie...

--------

"Nooo! Wesley!!! Watch out for the ROUS's!" I glanced to the side, smiling a little at how into the movie Shina had already gotten. All this time and she was still so innocent. But not as innocent as she used to be... Taking a quick look down at what she was wearing, I turned back to the movie, shifting into a more comfortable position.

-------- 

<Shina>

"That was such a wonderful ending!" I leaned in towards Leon, kissing him gently on the cheek before getting up to turn off the movie and put the empty popcorn bags into the trash. I could feel his eyes burning into my back as I added an extra sway to each step. He deserved a treat after letting me get my movie time with him after all. I jumped, startled, when I felt him grab me from behind, his chest pressing against my back as he pulled me close.

"Shina, if you don't stop torturing me like that, I might not be able to stop myself." I could feel his chest rumble as he growled the words against the back of my head.

"Who says I was going to make you stop?"