Chapter Fifteen

Changing points of view in this chapter so watch for the names again.

--------

<Shina>

"Leon, can we go outside tonight? I want to go to the park and stargaze with you. Or maybe we can go swimming in the lake! Yeah! I want to go swimming! Please Leon?" I pressed my hands against his hard chest, peering up into his eyes as I awaited his answer.

"I'm sorry Shina, I can't take you out tonight. I have too much homework to finish." Leon barely looked up at me as he scribbled into his notebook, flipping pages in his textbook. Why did he have so much homework? He usually finished most of it during class and lunch... Was something keeping him from getting it done at school?

"Maybe tomorrow then?" I asked quietly, watching his hand move across the pages as he searched for the information he needed.

"I'll do my best to have everything done by the time I get home tomorrow, I promise Shina. But right now I really need to get this done. I'm sorry, love." Another quick glance from him and he went back to his books.

I turned away and grabbed a book, opening it to a random spot and staring at the page blankly as I contemplated what needed to be done.

--------

<Leon>

I felt horrible for not being able to give Shina the attention she wanted, needed, deserved to have from me. But I was simply too distracted during school to finish everything before I got home to her. The only consulation was that I at least got to spend time near her while I worked on my assignments, but even that was a pale comfort to me. I hated denying her when she asked so little of me. I promised myself that I would make it up to her soon, somehow.

I would bring back her smiles no matter what it took. After all, I had already proven I would kill for her.

--------

<Shina>

Another day of too much homework. It's been like this for nearly a week and I was determined to do something about it. I would get his attention tomorrow if I had to kill to get it. I needed more than just him sitting in the corner doing his homework while I pretended to read books. I needed him! He was supposed to be mine, so why wasn't he spending time WITH me?! What, or rather who, was taking his attention away during school?! Tomorrow, I would find a way to follow him.

After all, just because he hadn't noticed the vents doesn't mean I hadn't....

--------

<Leon>

One more day and I would finally be finished. I would finally be able to spend time with my sweet Shina again, able to give her the attention I've been wanting to shower her with. Why did this have to take me away from her for so long? But it was worth it. It was all worth it for my beloved Shina.

All of the pain, the suffering, the torture. Shina would always be worth it.

--------

<Shina>

So these are the ones that thought they could take my beloved Leon from me? Fools! As if he would leave me for such trash! As if I would let him leave me! Not after everything we had been through together! All I had to do was wait for the right moment and they would never dirty his view again.

I couldn't help but grin as I watched them start climbing the stairs to the empty rooftop.

-------- 

I stared with wide eyes at the scene currently displayed in front of the school, the flashing lights just bringing more attention to the scene as the police taped off the area. I'd never expected those girls to be the type to jump off the roof like that. Not that I cared, I just didn't really need all this attention around the school now of all times. I mean really, what if they happened to run across what I had been working so hard on all week? It had taken a while to get all of them together, every person who had ever hurt her. All that effort I put in for Shina would go to waste.

All the pain.... The suffering... The torture inflicted... Oh well, at least I would still have the pictures.