Chapter Six

Same as a few chapters ago, names will show the point of view.

--------

<Shina>

 Why did I agree to this? I'd never done anything like this before! This wasn't like some test where all I had to do was study beforehand! How did girls do this kind of stuff all the time? What was I supposed to wear? What were we supposed to talk about? Oh my god, what was I supposed to do?! Maybe I shouldn't have said yes to Leon? No! He had been so sweet to me the past few weeks, I couldn't say no! I couldn't put a halt to the thoughts rampaging through my head.

I was so nervous I couldn't stay still, pacing back and forth until my mom finally burst into the room to ask what was wrong. Upon hearing the word 'date' she let out a small scream and started tearing through my closet to 'help' pick out an outfit. After nearly half an hour of watching her pull out shirts, skirts, pants and dresses she had finally put together something that I was willing to wear.

After getting changed, I hurried out the door, not wanting to be late. Luckily the cafe wasn't too far away, I should be able to make it just in time. Hopefully Leon isn't already waiting for me!

--------

<Leon>

I could barely hold in my gasp when I saw Shina walk through the door. She was radiant, her hair catching the sunlight that filtered in through the windows as is cascaded past her shoulders. I'd never seen her dressed up like this before and I couldn't help the blush that spread across my cheeks. I didn't even try to hide it, quickly standing and pulling out a seat for her at the table.

"You look beautiful, Shina. I'm even happier than ever that you said yes." Thankfully I didn't stumble over the words racing from my mouth as she sat down, smiling up at me with a blush of her own tinting her face. Quickly kissing her on the cheek, I sat down and picked up the menu on the table.

Once she was distracted with looking at her own menu, I quickly glanced around and glared at anyone I caught looking at my Shina. Couldn't they tell she was already taken? Lucky for them, they caught the hint and turned away.

--------

As much as I enjoyed getting to dine with my Shina, it couldn't compare to how happy I was right now, standing next to her as we waiting in line to ride the ferris wheel together. We had spent hours going on ride after ride together. Everything was going perfectly! After I had gotten rid of that pesky distraction earlier, that is.

But that was easy enough to do while Shina left to find the nearest restroom. I didn't even have to clean myself up afterwards. And really, it is amazing how many places amusement parks have where you can hide unwanted things. I doubt anyone will even notice the trash until morning at the earliest.

Oh, it looks like it's our turn to get on. And the timing couldn't be more perfect. I just know she will love the view from the top! I was so happy sitting here with my beloved Shina, holding her hand and watching how she excitedly looked out the windows as the ferris wheel slowly lifted us higher and higher into the air.

-------- 

<Shina>

"Oh! They're turning on the lights!! Look how pretty it is everywhere!" I squeezed Leon's hand as I pointed excitedly out the window with my other hand to the rides down below, as one after another lit up. I hadn't even noticed how dark it had gotten.

Turning to face him, I was met with the sight of Leon's bright smile. I couldn't take my eyes away, slowly leaning towards him until my lips pressed lightly against his. Before I could even think to pull away, he had already wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

-------- 

<Leon>

The warmth in my chest turned into an inferno at the feel of her soft lips against mine. Finally, my beloved, sweet Shina that I adored was mine! Mine! And I would never let her go...

I pressed kiss after kiss against her lips as the fireworks lit up the sky around us.