19. Arin

"Who told her" Reyansh asks as we stroll inside the hall .

"Where's she"

"She's locked in some room and ---ohh wait , she means my cousin ?  She's with Daksh"

I increase my walking speed and we soon reach at the end of a dark corridor where daksh is screaming "Sia !! Open the fucking door"

My feet come to a hault when my eyes land at the girl standing near him with teary eyes , shaking legs , fidgeting with her fingers.

"I'll fucking kill you" I glare at Daksh who kicks the door .

"Please -- open it" she punches the door with that tiny hand . I grab her elbow moving her away and slam my foot on the door while Daksh does the same . The door breaks opening .

She sprints inside the room while the fucker responsible for everything turns into a stone . He has been hiding everything from that girl and I warned him this will have a very bad end . However, I didn't know everything will fall upon someone I care for .

"Sia, listen to me" she sits on the ground in front of Miss Raichand who pushes her making my blood boil "Do not touch me"

I clench my fist and step forward.  Nobody can talk to her like that ever.

"No wait " she sobs stopping me . My rage goes up another level .

"Sia " a tear rolls down her cheek " I told you I'm not a part " something inside my chest aches at her broken voice .

"YOU KNEW IT ALL !!!, YOU FUCKING KNEW HEER MANDHANA . "

She was fucking forced to hide it . She has her own fucking problems.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry " she breaks down and I'll fucking burn down this college.

Turning away from her red ,crying face . I slam my foot on the lockers . I Strom out furiously because either I'll kill Daksh or his girl if I stay there.

As I walk out , a guy comes towards me but my head is throbbing "King this one is--"
My punch lands on the bridge of his nose and he falls on the ground.

After a while of pacing in the corridor,  I go back to the room to find her on the same place,  crying while reyansh is trying to find a word to say to her .

"I told you don't do this daksh but Rey forced me and see what you've done. Thank you so much"  She gets up and walks out wiping her face with both hands .

"Happy?" I ask and Reyansh shrugs "why are you so pissed"

"Because he fucking made a mess . I told him that day"

"He's just angry because of Heer" Daksh finally speaks up .

"King"Reyansh growls " all your brain cells are dead . Stop chasing her"

"What if I don't?"

"Wait a minute " daksh steps forward "I didn't know it has gone this far , you love her don't you"

"Tell him you don't" Reyansh orders .

"I can't - tell him that"

"Arin" he grabs my arm turning me towards him "DON'T, she's not the girl you want"

"And how do you know that, you don't even know what you want . I Need her"

"WHY HER !!" He growls on the top of his lungs.

"because I LOVE HER" My voice echoes around us while Reyansh's eyes turn wide unable to digest what I just said .

"You ? Look at yourself Arin , you're the king and she's not a girl who will bow down . You both are two pieces of different puzzles . Will never fit together. Like day and night ." Daksh shakes his head.

"And the life you live ? In a royal palace,  my cousin will never be able to adjust. A gen  z kid in an old school Sept? Stop inviting problems for yourself"

"I will leave the palace for that gen z kid "

" fucking fuck" reyansh scoffs "you have really lost your mind . That's a billion fucking dollars legacy you're talking about"

"But then there's love" daksh chuckles.

"Reyansh , the times you used to troll her for no reason  have gone" I declare "stay away from the love of my life "

He raises his brows and chuckles "what will you do? Beat me?"

"I won't be able to stop myself if I see her crying" heading out of there , I hear Reyansh shout "so you're choosing her over me"

I'm choosing her over everything .

I was once sitting with Reyansh's mom and she told me "if you choose a girl over everything,  she'll choose you over herself. She'll accept you with everything but you have to win her trust"

Reyansh's mom has played every role of a mother in my life and I've never felt that I have no parents because of his mom dad . Reyansh has infact been the only source of life for me but there's someone who needs me more .

"Heer ! " I scream and every student walking by turns to look at me except her.

When I reach closer,  she looks at me with tears in her eyes .

"Don't make me go to the raichand mansion "

"She'll never talk to me " she sobs.

" why won't she ? We'll kidnap her dad and she will"

She rolls her teary eyes and pushes me away "You are all same  , I'll apologize"

"What for ?" I ask louder "nothing is your fault and I'm not letting you beg for no reason"
"She's my friend and I love her . I can't loose her" the words break down at the end and she begins crying.  I hold the back of her head pulling her close to my chest . "She has been with me since childhood like an elder sister and look what I did to her"

People call this girl mean and rude. She's so fucking sensitive.

" Okay you can try but you have to keep me with you everytime"

"No why do you want to come" she pulls away "to ruin everything again ? Listen king , I'm in a very very bad situation right now but I haven't forgotten what you did to me ." She sprints away and my phone rings with a call from the palace.

"Yes"

"She has called you back"

Great !

"Why KB ?"

"I don't know she was talking something about a marriage"

What the fuck !!

"I'm not getting married with a girl of her choice , never"

"So will you run away brother ? You don't want to be the king ?"

"Tell her I'm coming in a week "

Arin, my son . I want to see you with that crown . I want everyone to bow down when you step up . They'll call my son,The Almighty , the most powerful King . You'll do that much for your dying mother won't you ? Promise me that you'll never forget my last wish .

"King" I hear Reyansh's voice and I turn around trying to look a little less troubled .

"I wish to punch the fuck out of you but You've already prepared your grave so why waste my energy ? Okay so there's a guy who has been trying to report us to the police.  I don't know how but he knows about the Syndicate."

"So then kill him"

"You're coming with me before you become my cousin's puppy in love"

"No, I have other important businesses and stop bringing her in every conversation"

" Let's go" he snatches my phone and walks out of the campus

" fuck you Reyansh" I follow him and he flips me off .

Stupid Asshole.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•