5. Heer

"I didn't do anything" cherry begins trying to defend herself and I hear someone rushing inside .

"Heer" sia states "I'm sorry, I was on a call with papa but I brought you clothes"

She gives me those from over the door and I get inside them but it doesn't do anything to my rage .

Once I walk out of the door , I find Siara pacing restlessly while king leaning against a wall .

I clench my fists and stroll outside " heer !" She rushes behind me.

As I strut through the hall , my anger keeps building and I the back of my head hurts due to the pressure on it .

Once I'm inside my classroom the teacher doesn't question me anything but I stop in front of Cherry . She smirks looking up untill the classroom echoes with a slap . My palm cracks against her cheek leaving a mark .

I strike my hand on her desk afterwards "Do you think I'm a random new girl you can mess around with ? "

"What.the.hell" she grits her teeth looking up with her hand covering the bruised side of her face.

"Miss Mandhana this is not appropriate behavior on your part. Please take your seat "

"I don't WANT TO" I declare on the top of my lungs . My reputation at school is really significant to my family's reputation and My dad expects me to uphold it .

"If I wanted , I could throw you out of her without having to snap my fingers but you're not worth giving so much importance that my dad has to bother with you but get this inside your Thik skull , don't mess with me" I point a finger and am swept off my feet with a strong grip around my waist . I'm in air for five seconds untill he puts me on the ground outside the class .

He surprisingly smiles looking at me .

"What's so funny"

"Wet hair suit you"

"Can you stop being a flirt right now" I walk away but he keeps following me "thanks for saving me tough" I add and he nods . I never thought king who is Reyansh's best friend will ever get along with me so well .

It's hard to believe it and my suspicious brain keeps showing me red flags.

"Listen" I stop and a smile comes on his handsome face "What if I really try to trust you? You won't hurt me , will you ?"

He shakes his head "there's is no person on earth that I ever would give this guarantee to but you princess are different . I want you to really--"

A football comes flying my way but he yanks me towards his chest . Pulling away I look towards the end of the corridor and Reyansh smirks "interesting"

King rolls his eyes while my heart continues beating like a drum.
See if he protects you.

" I need to go home ,I'll see you later" I grin and walk away from him with a pounding heart.

"Princess" he calls and I freeze "can I get your number"

I nod and take his phone to type my number but I get shocked on seeing my picture from the party as his wallpaper.

I reach home continuously blushing and my mumma catches that "Oh my god Arin , what did you do to my baby"

I laugh out walking upstairs and inside my room, I turn on music and fall on my bed .

"Heer" Sia Knocks and walks in with a face full of apprehension "Oh my god , what's wrong with you . Your face is all red . Let's go to the doctor"

"I'm fine" I snatch my arm away from her "I just--"

"What" she settles on the corner of my bed and suddenly my phone rings with an unknown number . My heart becomes a drum .

"Oh God Oh God" I take a deep breath while she looks at me confused.

"Hello" I voice and hear from the other side "Princess, I was just making sure it's your number"

"Alright" I grin "bye then"

"Can I get to see you tonight ?"

"Um--" I look at Sia's face and she covers her mouth with both hands shocked .

"Yes - yes sure"

"Okay" he hangs up and she screams "KING ???"

I hide my face with both hands . "Oh my god , oh my god but" she kneels down holding my upper arms "are you sure , I mean he's King "

"I know , I was -- he just . It's like a magnetic pull " I pout .

"Um-hm" she tickles me and I fall on my bed .

In the evening I get dressed in a neon pink sundress with matching heels , leaving my wavy hair open.

"Ahem- Ahem" mumma voices opening the door . I look over my shoulder and she grins "you look like a barbie doll and there's a certain black mustang waiting for you. Just saying"

I laugh" Okay mumma , I won't be late and don't tell dad" I kiss her cheek and rush downstairs while she waves .

Once I step out of the house, I find him dressed in a black shirt with black jeans and he looks super attractive.

"Hey" I grin and he shockingly places a finger under my chin lifting it up. Chills run down my spine .

"You're so beautiful"

"Thanks" I blush stepping away but he places a kiss on my cheek . My body literally freezes while he opens the door for me .

Once we reach at a restraunt , he keeps looking at me across the table for the entire evening . After the dinner I walk towards his car but he grabs my hand "can I say something" he holds both my hands looking into my eyes .I feel as if I'm on cloud nine "I'm sure you know that I fell for you, hard" he grins "but it's not just that I like you princess. I want you for a lifetime . I -- love you. Call it love at first sight or whatever"

My heart skips a beat and I grin "you look handsome with that red nose"

He chuckles "a girl who can put fire to the whole world to keep her head high can make absolutely anyone kneel down in front of her , then what is king" he puts his knee down on the road and I raise me brows looking left and right.

"What are you --" I whisper yell as he brings a bouquet in front of me " you can take time to say yes , I won't give up but that will just waste the time we can give each other"

I smile taking the flowers "but you don't need to wait"

He gets up hugging me . I feel so good in his strong arms "thank you princess"

"I hope you won't hurt me because I'll never forgive you for that"

"I won't" he lands a kiss on my forhead . I freeze when he frames my face . We both look at each other's lips and time freezes when he kisses me softly . I shut my eyes finding myself in heaven .

"I need to go home" I say pulling away and he clicks his tongue sighing "Okay"

After giving him a hug , I walk inside the house . Everything with him is so beautiful and I want it to stay like that . I want him around forever.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•