21. Heer

"Go" he utters making me shake in my shoes . I don't recognize a single face except king and he's telling me to go in alone.

"But-"

"Go princess -- text me the details " he begins talking to someone on the phone and I stroll forward towards the gate .

Last time the guard threatened to tell dad and God knows what he'll do this time . There's a security check door Where there's a long line .

"This way mam" one of the guard calls me from the right side entrance which has no checking . I look for my ID in my bag but both the guards exchange glances and step aside "you can go in"

I turn around and king is still standing near the car with eyes fixed at me and his phone connected to his ear . Yes, I knew he's powerful.

I stroll inside and my jaw drops seeing so many modified sports cars . I walk towards the stands where some girls already are .

"Ofcourse babe , there's no competition" I hear one of them when I take my seat . I take a picture of the track for Reyansh and post it instantly .

"Girl, that's someone's seat you put your ass on" someone's nasty voice gets into my ears . I turn my head with a smile "now it's mine"

"Huh !" One of the girls huff and the queen of the circle sits next to me with malice in her eyes .

"Babe , I'll only say once . That's my boyfriend's seat . Get the fuck up"

"Not with that fucking attitude. Ask nicely and I might hear your prayers"

"Oh my god , who the fuck does she think she is" she turns to her minions .

" She's Heer Mandhana ,Reyansh Raghuvanshi is her brother" the girls reply .

"Cousin , he's my cousin . Get your facts right"

"So that's what the whole self-congratulatory attitude is about . Sitting your ass on the seat of Ezhil and talking shit in front of Melissa"

"Fuck off" I force a smile and tilt my head "malice-aa"

"It's Melissa, you bit--"

"Listen here Malice-aa , the tricks you are using to threaten me , I step on so many of them everyday . If you want to loose all authority you hold in front of these pets of yours keep sitting otherwise as I said , FUCK OFF " I see her face turning red , her confidence breaking down " and the self-congratulatory attitude honey, is because I've handled hundreds like you before ."

She clenches her jaw forcing a smile "but this ground is ours , Ezhil's . You don't seem like you're gonna race . Is your boyfriend racing . I'd love to see Ezhil beating his ass"

I keep my eyes fixed at the track "but you haven't seen my man"

"Typical" she chuckles "I have seen my man and that's enough to tell you that I'd love to see you and your boyfriend running away from our grounds shamed"

"Really ?" I turn towards her "let me tell you the future .

"Ah-hn" she nods .

"I see your Ezhil being dragged behind a car through this race track while you watch and so , you better watch your mouth now"

She laughs "such audacity"

"Didn't I tell you to fuck off or you --"

"Princess" my spine jerks straight once I hear his voice. I look ahead and he's standing right there . The girls exchange glances and melisa's face turns pale.

"King ?" she utters and I State " darling ,can I sit here ?".

"Ofcourse Princess" he walks towards me .

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend. Even Ezhil didn't tell me"

Only she's surprised but the rest of them are nearly about to cry .

He suddenly smirks looking at me and wrapping an arm around me he lands a kiss on my forhead "she likes keeping everything private and since when Melissa have you gained so much interest in my life . Since Daksh rejected you ?"

It's hard to control my laugher but I try my best . He keeps holding my hand as she almost snaps "he didn't reject me , he's engaged to a girl since childhood that's what he said"

Daksh must have said that to not hurt her feelings. I know how he's like .

"Same thing , anyways Princess I thought you wanted to see cars"

"But darling , she told me to get up from her boyfriend's seat . Now I'm not gonna leave"

He tilts his head with a smile and cups my face "it's okay princess, let him sit here because he's not winning today"

She crosses her arms in front of her chest looking at us with side eyes . I anyways don't wanna sit near this girl so I get up and wrap my arms around his neck making her minions see their feelings being crumbled .

He being an opportunity seeker wraps his arms around my waist "are you hungry"

"No , I want you to win the race" I give her a glance " and then the dinner is on me"

He smirks "then it's only you I want for dinner" .

As if a current runs through my body , I feel my cheeks heat up . He , understanding that, tightens his grip on my waist "aren't you gonna make me happy once I win" he picks me up and I nod as we walk towards the other side .

"There was no need to speak that much" I grit my teeth as he lands me on a seat.

"Smile princess , people are looking at you" he leans closer " and I was serious about the dinner "

"Then I'll wish for you to loose"

He chuckles "that's gonna be a tough job . What will you do here ? Come with me"

He grabs my wrist like I'm his thing and we walk towards the track . He opens his car door making me sit inside . The car's interior is so amazing . The car itself is such a bomb and he has dozens of such cars.

His phone lying on the dashboard begins ringing and I see Reyansh's face flashing on its screen .

I take the call but do not speak a word . My cousin growls "why the fuck did you take her to that place ? She's gonna spit out everything in front of mom . Are all your braincells dead in love , fucking love , fucking poison" he hangs up without wanting a response and I laugh.

I get out with his phone but suddenly their conversation goes dead . There's a guy standing in front of him and a few other guys surround them .

"Why did you get out?" He grabs my hand.

"Reyansh called" I give him his phone .

"Ohh so the king found his queen in his best friend's sister . Is reyansh alright after he found that you had eyes for his sister"

"Get in" he states without looking at me "Ezhil , last time Reyansh had broken your left leg . You want me to break the other one ? Don't, because once I start , I don't know when to stop"

"King" I grab his arm "come with me"

He gets inside the car with me and takes us to the start line "you go sit there"

I nod and get out of the car . I feel a need to go to the washroom so I ask someone for the path.

Entering inside, I splash water on my face and suddenly a spank lands on my butt . My eyes turn wide .

"King!!" I snap turning around but my mind goes numb when I see Ezhil and two other guys. A feeling of disgust runs through my blood thinking where he just touched me .

"Sorry babygirl , there's no king"

"I'll.fucking.kill.you."

He steps closer making me shiver in my shoes "aww but we have to clear some debts with Raghuvanshi . Now smile for the camera"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•