24. Arin

Leaving my car in the driveway, I walk inside the Mansion.

"I didn't see uncle's car , isn't he home ?" My question is meant to be directed towards Aunt Ishani who is currently standing near the dining table .

"He said he's on the way" she states scrolling through something on her tab "call heer for dinner and you go freshen up because I see you've beaten someone bad "

Shit , I changed my clothes but she's no normal woman .

"She's here ?"I pretend and she surprisingly chuckles.

"Arin doesn't know where Heer is ?"

"How would I know ?" I fix my eyes at the stairs.

"Arin , my son . I've seen you grow up along with Rey . You really think I'm dimwit ?" She smiles surprising me with her words "I've seen you look at her like-like kiaan looked at me back when he was that scary mysterious guy"

A smile comes on my face "so should I ask him for help?"

"No Don't" she chuckles and I walk upstairs "girls are complicated and this one is a sophisticated mess"

"Kings fall for sophistication" she laughs and I shake my head . If there's any human on earth, I consider equivalent of my mom, then it's her and her husband is like my own father . However nobody can replace dad for me but Reyansh's dad has never let me feel I'm an orphan .

They've always made me feel like home . Most of my life, I've stayed at this house or with Reyansh wherever he went . The palace only looks like a prison to me and I do have to return .

Pushing the door in, I turn the lights on finding a certain someone sitting on the corner of her bed . During childhood days , I saw her stay with Reyansh's mom , so many times. We were in the same house and I found the princess special. She was no ordinary girl. Carrying herself with class and elegance ,living a life of luxuary, she has always been the perfect girl . Perfect to be my queen but I never thought things would go down like this and now it has become hard to make it right. The only source I derive energy to live from is her so bravely defying me . She trying to beat king and not bending in my altar. She makes me proud . Infact , I love pushing her limits

"Has nobody ever taught you to knock ? You morally corrupt , king "

"You don't deserve that" I kick the door behind me and she clenches her jaw , "king , you know what , I fucking loathe the very existence of you . I hate when you're around. You've ruined my life".

Her brimming eyes look at me with so much hatred as I stroll towards the bed "sad"

"FUCK YOU !!" She screams on the top of her lungs.

"Lower down the fucking tone when you talk to me Princess , drop this bratty attitude or you'll really regret your actions . Who the fuck do you think you're talking to ? Neither am I one of those kids that keep chasing you around your dad's school not I am an ordinary guy with a shitty life who fell for you princess . I am king , the King . Lower.down.the.tone"

She seems surprised for a second but then she gets up with rage "Neither am I a stupid girl you can fool twice nor I am one of your side chicks , king . Look at my face , look at my life and get that inside you thick skull. I Will never -- never fucking ever drop my self respect that you call my attitude . I'm Heer Mandhana daughter of Abhimanyu Kabir Mandhana and no fucking King can break me twice"

Fucking fuck , I love her .

I stroll closer pinning her to the wall with her throat "There are no side chicks Princess, you are all I want in life more than that throne. Look into my eyes I fucking love you darling"

The rooms lightens up with the gleam of fireworks . I place a finger under her chin and turn her head towards the window where the sky is lightening with the three golden words my heart screams for her .

Her eyes widen with shock and she eyes me with more hatred "you took a revenge on me for something I never did and look at you repeating all the same shit again king"

"My feelings mean shit to you ?"

"Like mine did when you stepped on my heart along with the girl who hates me the most"

"It was all a mistake"

"Yes king, trusting you was a mistake"

I clench my jaw and say "I'm asking for no trust . Scratch that I'm asking for nothing , I'm telling you princess be mine while I'm being nice to you"

"No Don't be " she shakes her head "show me that you're much much worse than I can ever imagine . Show me how you turn into a pshychopath when you don't get what you want . Show me how you're so inhuman that you don't stop even after breaking me to the fullest because you just want to have me"

"Cause having you is a luxury princess and I want it. I can do anything , anything for that"

"Really ?" She tilts her head to the side , her eyes dark with evil dancing behind her pupils. She is literally concealing black magic under her innocent face "then say goodbye to Rey"

That's it . Just as I expected. She's dangerous but I, I darling am Lethal .

Stepping away from her I nod "if that's the deal " I pick my phone and call him .

On speaker we hear his sleepy voice , " I'm not coming to save your ass from her"

"We're done" I keep my eyes fixed into hers . I know I seem selfish , I seem like the most cruel , non-feeling human but as I said , if I have a last wish , It'll be you princess.

"I don't remember dating you ?" He states using sarcasm even when he's half asleep .

"Goodbye"

"Jump off of a cliff before I find you"

"Fuck off Reyansh, I know you no more " I hang up and she shakes her head "You're unbelievable"

"Now you princess are mine"

She shakes her head unable to accept the fact that I did what she thought was impossible .

"If I see you around Raichand's daughter , I'll fuck you right in front of a mirror Miss Brat Mandhana . Update your status as mine everywhere you can while I personally will mark your body" I smirk and her eyes turn glassy .

Placing a soft kiss on her forhead I state "I love you princess"

She has a lot to say but she prefers silence .
Good girl .

"Step aside" she states putting a hand on my chest . I grab that wrist and bring her hand on the left side of my chest . She curls her fingers making a fist . Her mint green painted nails dig into her palm before I yank her closer placing a hand on her hip .

"Tell me you're mine".

"Why are you so obsessed with that line?"

"I already told you what I'm obsessed with . I press my hand on her soft skin. She flinches a little untill we both hear "dinner is ready" aunt Ishani's voice .

"Arin ?" Uncle kiaan's footsteps are close. So close .

"Leave me " she pleads with fear evident in her eyes .

"Kiss me "

"Shut up king , leave me please"

"Ah - I love when you plead like a helpless little girl, my girl "

"Precious ?" He knocks at the door and her face turns pale .

"Un-uncle ki-ki-kiaan"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•