18. Heer

I can't tolerate this man another second and now I have to go home with him . I was running from uncle kiaan's house only because he's here but now I'm in an even bigger trouble .

"Need me?" I hear his voice which makes me turn around "never"

"You do Princess" he opens the car door for me . I have already seen that fakeness and as I said I'm not falling for it again.

"I'll drive"

"No" he shakes his head .

"Oh I forgot you don't trust me, everyone thinks I don't know how to drive and they never let me"

He suddenly throws the keys in the air and I catch them . Walking towards me he utters " but there's nothing that you'll ever wish to do and won't be able to do it since I'm here"

My heart , suddenly rings a bell . Uncle kiaan , despite aunt Ishani's health gave her an opportunity to fulfill her dream of being a business woman . He then told her the exact same line .

I know what game he's playing because uncle kiaan is my favourite . He's trying to be like him now.

I walk towards the driver side and sit behind the wheel.

I feel so thrilled to drive a sports car . Reyansh would never ever let me touch his .

He turns towards me sitting at an angle that he now is facing me . I place my hand on the wheel and he smirks as if very happy.

Don't smile too much king, I'm just gonna destroy your happiness like you destroyed mine .

"Scared ?" I question and he almost laughs shaking his head "amazed"

As I start the car he raises a brow surprised . The road looks beautiful at night especially when you are driving . He's the only problem here . Okay , a handsome one.

"Keep your head straight, eyes on the road not me"

" huh you wish" I chuckle"

"Keep lying , you look cute"

"I am cute" I state and take a left for the road to my home. Once we reach there , I step out followed by king . It's dead silent all around the house as everyone has gone except some security guards that stand outside the house .

"Happy Diwali " I voice offering them some sweets but suddenly King snatches it from my hand and gives me a scary glance . I storm inside the house while he comes following me .

"Did I not mention you're not supposed to talk to any male outside the family .

"You're not in the position to control me king , leave !"

He clenches his jaw and I gulp a lump down my throat . Within a second he's at my throat gently squeezing it but with a firm grip around my neck .

"I'm-- I'm sorry"

He shakes his head so I say "king, I'm sorry for -- for being rude"

He places a soft kiss on my forhead "Good girl"

Fuck him !!!!!

"You're making me hate you more with each second" I look at him with rage .

"At least you will soon stop being a brat"

"I'm not a brat you asshole!" The words leave my mouth and I'm soon bent against the couch on my stomach.

Shit , why can't you keep your mouth shut heer !!!!

"The language exactly shows you are but it's okay , king is at your service . He runs a hand through my hair terrifying me . "Who do you belong to princess ?"