27. Arin

His gaze doesn't move from my face and I know uncle kiaan , he can see right through me . Through everyone .

When he was my age , he spent days in and out of prison.

He takes a step closer but suddenly Reyansh grips his bicep saying "dad , let it be"

Uncle now looks at princess with softer eyes and tilts his head "Precious , can you tell my wife I'll have lunch with her "

"Yes uncle" she nods and heads outside as fast as she can.

He places a hand over Reyansh's shoulder and smiles "you don't have to save him everytime"

Reyansh shrugs, giving me a look of frustration .

Uncle kiaan steps forward and I State "I wanted to tell you --"

A sharp pain shoots on the side of my face on my entire jaw .

"DAD !!!" reyansh snaps .

"I think I've made it very very clear that I won't tolerate anyone messing around with my daughter . When I call anyone precious , I mean PRECIOUS"

"You can hit me again if that's for being in love with her " I state and Reyansh curses under his breath looking at me with rage .

"I know that" uncle kiaan nods " I knew that before you knew but my son , love isn't betrayal that you gave her ,love isn't stalking like a Pshychopath and love isn't toxicity that's dripping down your chin"

Fuck , this man is, well , this man .

"So you've been spying on us?" Reyansh looks at his father in shock.

"My team has been" he shrugs .

"Seriously dad ? You know mom's gonna be upset right?"

"I'm sorry for everything uncle " I raise my eyes to meet his "but I want her and you can't stop me"

"Are you sure about that king ?" He smirks and I State "you'll have to kill me for that"

"If I hear of her crying once again , I'm gonna forget you have a legacy to carry . She's not an ordinary girl and neither are you a normal boy . Keep your eyes on the throne"

Only if your precious one lets me .

"Your stepmother called me about some invitation regarding the coronation"

"I know she must have" I squeeze the bridge of my nose.

"I'll say that again" uncle kiaan gives a glance to his golden rolax " keep your eyes on the throne" and he walks away. The Queen is planning something which I'm not aware of and I think it is time to be hyper-aware of my surroundings.

"Reyansh" I utter when he keeps looking at me with anger and disgust ?

"We're over king , get your ass fucked for all I care"

I smirk seeing that I finally managed to hurt the Heir of Raghuvanshis and he does seem to have feelings .

"You're not serious" I grab his shoulders from behind.

"Oh well , you dump me for that lizard .Now Let's see who'll save your ass" he pushes me away like the brat he is .

"Without you Reyansh" I speak louder "I think I'll die soon" laughter slips my mouth even after trying so much to remain serious.

"And I'll dance over your corpse" he laughs back " dick"

I think the only person he laughs with on this entire planet is me . If you leave out the Raghuvanshi couple.

We've always stayed together and how I didn't know when has given me everything , he's the source to my love life also .

"Can you now stop troubling her when you've found that girl"

I see a dimple on his left cheek as we walk downstairs "she found me actually but I'll think about that lizard's matter"

"Okay then , I'll tell aunt Ishani about that night" I smirk and his smile fades away .

"You're a real real dick" he states as my eyes fall on uncle kiaan with daksh's dad . I really need this man on my side and for that I need to focus on the throne .

"Thanks man" we walk out of the door but I hear princess say "king !!"

We stop near the car and she looks at my face carefully "what happened, oh my god . What happened to your face" she places a soft hand on my cheek .

"Your favourite uncle gave him a kiss" reyansh states "what do you think? That's a hard ass punch"

"I'm so- sorry" she looks at me with brimming eyes.

"Princess" I grab her hand from my cheek "you know that really hurts"

"I know , I'm-- oh God. Do you want me to --"

"Kiss me ? Yes" I smile and her she clenches her jaw "idiot"

Reyansh isntantly turns towards his car "Where's my gun --- I think I kept it somewhere "

I pull her closer by the waist and kiss her "I told you to kiss me whenever I'm leaving and don't worry uncle kiaan isn't ,that angry"

I hear the car horn and reyansh cranes his neck out of the car "I've found the gun so you better Stop touching her"

I smile moving away from her and take out the box from my jacket "I got you something"

"No-- I don't-- I don't want that" she says as her eyes fall at the diamond bracelet .

"But I want you to wear it because you're mine"

"No I'm not" she shakes her head as I tie the bracelet and raise my eyes with anger .

"Prove me wrong "

"King"

"Go back inside princess, enjoy the wedding and stay away from fuckers unless you want me to make it a funeral"

As the whole family gets busy in the wedding rituals . I and reyansh sit in his car outside the Oberoi Villa .

"Are we leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes" he answers looking at his phone . Suddenly he plays something on it and looks at me with shock .

"The Agnihotris well known for their social status and Royal legacy have been living in the world of hierarchical Rule for years . This time also ,the son of the family has been chosen to be the next king . As per sources Yuvaan Agnihotri ---"

My mind goes blank as I hear that and reyansh seems equally confused.

"Will be crowned after a few months. The most special coronation for the Agnohotri family has attracted so much attention this time . It was earlier anticipated that Arin Agnihotri , the elder son according to the rules will be crowned but the Queen has other plans "

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•