Thirty-Six

"Should you be doing that while 30 weeks pregnant?" Lucy asks, looking at Kate who has grown a lot the last few weeks

"Nothing says I can't. Just to take breaks if I start feeling lightheaded." She grabs the baby blue paint for the nursery.

"Tim is okay with this?"

"Tim doesn't know."

"And if he knew, he wouldn't be letting you do this yourself. Which is why you called me to help."

"You'll make a great detective." Kate jokes

"So, how is this being done?"

"I want the wall with the wood wall to be this baby blue and everything else is white."

"How long do we have?"

"Couple hours. Tim is off getting my most recent craving, an hour away."

"Great. We'll have it done. But if you get in trouble, I had no part. That's all you."

The pair laugh and get to work.

(A/N: Not this color or that name, just to give you guys an idea of what she's doing

(A/N: Not this color or that name, just to give you guys an idea of what she's doing.)

**

"I can't believe you painted the nursery with Lucy because you knew I wouldn't let you."

"There's still some painting done since you busted in on our plan halfway through. You can finish that tonight."

"No. I'll send Nolan to do it so I can take you out for dinner, make sure you're nowhere near it."

"I can do it just fine."

"You're 30 weeks pregnant, Kate. You need to be relaxing a little. Taking it easy."

"I'm okay. My ultrasound the other day proved he is growing just like he should, no issues. We're okay. I have approval to keep working until 37 weeks at least."