Three

A few weeks later

A few weeks later

"It's not that funny guys." Nolan says, letting out a huff.

"It kind of is." Kate says, finally able to join them on their jogs again, not in a sling. It was her first day back at work. The day before, Nolan and Bishop were on a case where a civilian stole the duffle bag full of money, that thief's before that had stolen.

"It's just not funny to you." Lucy says, still laughing.

"Honestly, who steals stolen money right in front of a cop?"

"Somebody stupid." Kate says.

"Or stupid." Lucy adds.

Jackson jogs, catching up to their walking.

"I thought we were here to run. Kate, first day back. Don't you want to be ready?"

"I am ready. I've been ready."

"We just need a little more warm-up than you do." Nolan says.

"You look great though." Lucy compliments Jackson.

"Alright. You think you're cute." Jackson starts. "But the jobs a marathon. And I'm not going to be the one who falls by the wayside because I didn't train."

"Oh shoo. Go away." Kate says and they all laugh, watching as Jackson runs ahead of them.

"Looking good! You're a beast." Nolan cheers Jackson on.

"We're right behind you." Lucy adds.

"Totally. But, he might be right. It's my first day back, same with Tim. I should have prepared a little more for his abuse." Kate says, expressing her worry. Her and Tim spent quite a bit of their downtime together, at his place and sometimes hers and Lucy's. She shouldn't be worried, but at the same time, it's both their first days back. They'd both be on edge.

"I don't think it'll be that bad. Right?" Lucy asks

"You saved the guys life and didn't even realize you got shot. He's gotta cut you some slack, I'm sure."

"Does Bishop ever cut you any slack? Or sergeant Grey? Or you, Lucy? Does Garcia ever cut you any slack?"

"Actually, Garcia isn't that bad."

"It's been nice knowing you, Kate."

Kate huffs. "Okay, time to run."

"Be right behind you." Nolan and Lucy both say as they sit down.

Kate was aware of Nolan and Lucy's relationship. It wasn't hard to figure out when she was laid up in bed for a week and a half, before she was able to sort of go back to normal. Just like, Lucy knew about Kate and Tim, and their, whatever they had. Nolan and Tim had no clue. Lucy and Kate worked together and nights she was at Nolan's, Kate would have Tim stay over. When Kate would stay at Tim's, Lucy had Nolan over.