Two

"Alright, alright

"Alright, alright. Settle down." Grey says, entering the briefing room. "I just got a disturbing video. Never seen anything so horrific. So prepare yourselves."

Grey then turns on the video of Nolan getting stuck in the gate while Kate tackled the man from the day before. The entire room laughs when they realize what it is.

"Such grace and athleticism has never before been seen in the LAPD. Is that a gazelle wearing the blues? Or a dinosaur from a long forgotten age? Now, you will see Officer Owens execute a perfect flying tackle."

Grey plays the video again to show Owens tackle and everyone applauds. Lucy gives her a fist bump. Grey begins handing out flyers.

"Alright. Funs over. This is a BOLO for Mr. Lance Selby, who violated his parole yesterday. Scale from 1-10, this guys a 12. Did a nickel for attempted murder with a claw hammer. So whoever gets him off the street will get a sincere handshake and Super Bowl Sunday off. That's it. Be safe out there."

Once they're dismissed, Kate heads to the armory to get their bags and the shop ready.

"You ready, Boot?" Bradford asks as he walks past her, his hand slightly grazing her ass, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Ready."

As they're walking, Bradford grabs her arm and drags her into an empty interrogation room. He pushes her against the wall, his lips landing on hers. After a few minutes, they break apart.

"I thought last night was it? The last time?" She asks confused.

"It was. I just couldn't help myself. Last time."

**

"I've decided on your punishment."

"For what?"

"Changing my words on me. Not following a direct order."

"Oh great. Are you going to tell me what it is?"

"More of a 'show you' kind of guy." He says with a smirk, stepping out. Kate steps out after him, blushing.

"Ghost Head." Bradford calls out towards the man in the process of a deal. "No, no. Hold up a minute."

"Yo. This is harassment."

"What? No. It's just good customer service. Kind of like a frequent flyer program for dirt bag drug dealers. Search him, Boot."

Kate hesitates for a moment before stepping towards Ghost Head.

"Turn around, grab the wall."

"Make me... Boot."

Kate steps forward, hand on his chest. Ghost Head goes to swing and Kate ducks, hitting him in the side. Ghost Head turns and throws Kate against the wall, trying to grope her, and she pushes him away a bit. Ghost Head gets a punch in her side and she grunts.