Thirty

Tim knocks on Angela's door

Tim knocks on Angela's door. Kate hides behind him. When Wesley opens the door, Tim walks in with a plastic shield covering him.

"Good morning." Tim says as he stands in front of Angela

"There's bad news. And you think a riot shield will save you."

"He's scared."

"I'm not scared. Save us? No. Protect us from major bodily injury? Hopefully."

"Must be really bad if you brought Kate. Are you two back together?"

"Yes." Tim says

"Not the point. Tell her, Tim." Kate says

"I got a call this morning about Ralph Hall."

"No."

"The feds discovered that his venue was being used as a cover for money laundering."

"His venue. My venue." She pauses and looks at Wesley. "Our wedding venue."

"Yes. And at 5:04 this morning, it was seized by the FBI." Kate says.

Kate and Tim duck behind the riot shields, waiting.

"Angela..." Wesley says

"Oh, it's over." She says. She's in tears but is putting her foot down.

"What? No, no, no, we can find another place."

"No. We won't. I'm done. We're getting married Saturday at the courthouse."

"We are not getting married at the courthouse."

"Then find someplace. But we're getting married Saturday, and I'm done thinking about it. I don't need fancy. I never needed fancy. I just wanna be married." She says and leaves the house.

"We're on it."

**

Tim and Kate were sitting in the shop when a car almost gets hit by another that has the right of way.

"Light em up." Tim says to Kate who pulls Lucy over.

"It's Lucy." Kate says. "What do we do?"

"Treat it like any other stop. But we don't run anyone in that car."

Kate approaches the vehicle with Tim trailing behind.

"I'm sorry, officer, was I going too fast?" Lucy asks Kate

"Yes ma'am. You almost caused an accident."

"We're in a hurry. It's my brother's birthday, and I haven't gotten any party supplies."

"License and registration, please." Tim says

"C'mon, you don't really need that, do you? You should come to the party after work. We'd have fun."