grief has it's own way

* it's been a few days as Scott and the team have been arranging the funeral, Kitty is struggling with her self harm and the whole team has been struggling*

* in Kitty's room she is laying awake in bed as she looks at the dress hung up ready for the funeral, Kitty get's up and starts to do her hair and make up and puts on a black dress with long sleeves, black tights and heels, she looks at herself in the mirror as she walks out of her room and walks downstairs to see Logan tidying up Scott's tie as tears run down Scott's face and Logan puts his hands on Scots shoulders talking to him as Kitty walks to Jean*// Jean- Kitty * they hug*// Jean- we will get through this ceremony for the kids and head to the church// Kitty- okay, how are you?// Jean- a mess * tears run down her face*// Kitty- whatever you need we're here to make it easier okay?// Jean- thank you * Hank hugs Jean as Kitty walks to Scott and they hug*// Scott- let's just get this day over with so we can lay him to rest, shield have sent escorts and there are hundreds of flowers outside the gates but there are also lot of tabloids// Kitty- all that matters is getting though the funeral and giving our man the best send off okay * after some time they are all taken outside to the grass where a memorial has been placed and Alex's coffin sits with flowers on top of it* all the x men, students and other shield agents and friends take a seat*// * the Pr get's to the front of the coffin*// Pr- I'd like to thank you all for coming today, I just wish it wasn't for the loss of one of our own. thank you to all those who came today and I know Alex would be shocked to see the impact and difference he made. we wanted to give all the students a chance to mourn one of our x-men and so we thought it would be a great idea to make this memorial for our late Alex Summers. This memorial will be here for us all to pay our respects and be a constant reminder of the life that was sacrificed. we will now play a song for our dear friend * The Pr puts his head down as music starts to play, saturn by sleeping at last plays as everyone looks down. tears spill from Kitty's eyes as she holds onto a bouquet of flowers, she feels someone take her hand as she looks aside to see Logan and she squeezes his hand as the song finishes there is a long pause of silence*// Pr- now a few words from Alex's brother, Scott * Scott get's off his seat and walks up to the front holding some paper, his hand is trembling and there is a long pause as everyone looks around*// Rogue- Jean help him * she is sobbing as Logan stands up buttons up his suit jacket and walks to Scott and whispers in his ear nodding to him as Scott looks at Logan and Logan pulls him into a hug as Scott burst out crying clinging to Logan as Logan consoles him before Scott composes himself long enough to speak*// Scott- thank you... for uh coming today * Scott looks at Logan and Logan nods beside him* I want to say a few words about my brother. I only had a coupe of years with my brother, we were separated young and I only had 7 years with him, all we had was one another... that was enough. he was the best big brother and mentor. I know nothing I say will bring him back but I want to do right by him. that's why one last fight and I'm out. my brothers legacy will live on but I can't be the one to keep on this never ending battle. I spoke to Alex before his death and we promised a better life a quiet one where we live normal and I'll follow that. one last fight, one last death and we're out * Scott turns to the coffin as Brother by Kodaline plays and he touches the coffin as there is silence while the songs plays people put flowers at the memorial stone, Kitty get's up to put her flowers down as everyone walks to the cars and Alex's coffin is taken in a funeral car. everyone enters the cars and follows the coffin out the gates as people throw roses on top of the car and the gate is covered in flowers and notes, Kitty looks at little kids laying flowers as they drive past*// * Storm is in tears as Kitty puts a hand over hers and Storm leans into her shoulder as they drive to a church with fences holding back hundreds of people clapping as  the coffin is taken into the church and the others follow, Kitty sits between Bobby and Rogue as the priest starts to talk and Kitty looks at the coffin as tears stream down her face but her expression is blank, she ignores the whole service and they get up to go to the cars and follow the coffin one last time to the cemetery*